1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

That surface pro...But in all seriousness, I hope you guys get yourselves another million subscribers, you've provided me hours and hours of entertainment. 

So now is the time to become active on a forum again?

But thanks to the Linus media crew, you have really taught me a lot about both hardware and software! 

And the best part is that it's free to watch! :)

Hello!

Holy hell, you have no idea how badly I want that surface pro 3. This is such an awesome giveaway! I'm very glad to have been a part of the community here and to be one of your long-time subscribers. :)

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I can't wait to see what other videos you will be doing. Would love to see a comparison video of the i7 lineup.

Linus, Thank you for giving me all the information about computers. I found you by looking up the asus g46vw on youtube like a year ago. Then when i clicked on your channel i started watching your videos, and soon became a subscriber. Your my favorite guy to watch on youtube, and you should be proud to have hit the 1 million mark. I cant wait to see your reviews on the GTX 980. Thank you linustechtips crew for all that you post and make. I hope you guys keep growing and never stop making videos and The Wan Show! You guys are AMAZING!

Great job team! I want to talk about how i found your channel, i was looking for parts to build my pc so i wanted to know what I shoud buy so i put i3 vs i5 vs i7 and that way i found your channel, since then i saw your videos and i could built my pc! unfotunately in my country the pc parts are expensive (Mexico) but i can play all the games in mid-high settings thaks to you!! Thanks team and i´ll watch your videos untill i get this passion for the tech!!! CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE 1KK SUBS!

I will be watching the 24hours mod thing and then the WAN show. REMEMBER ME!

I found Linus in midish 2013 (around August I think) when I was looking into building my first custom PC. I found lots of good information and like the channel so I stuck around. I would have to say that my favorite series is the As Fast As Possible (Techquickie) series and the Handy Tech Under $100 series. The have a more everyday practical use (I'm ain't ballin enough to be buying graphics cards and motherboards everyday (I wish though)). I would like to see some more of the Handy Tech videos and maybe an increases in the As Fast As Possible releases (maybe 3 per week). Also maybe some more peripheral reviews (monitors, keyboards, headphones, random input devices ect.). And for my favorite food I will have to go with none other than mac 'n cheese. I love mac 'n cheese especially with bacon, mac 'n cheese and bacon is probably one of the best food ever made. And congrats on hitting one million (you will probably have a million more by the time you receive your plaque). 

Hey guys I have been watching your videos since you were solely on the NCIC channel and have loved your content throughout I subscribed to the Linustechtips channel when it was first created keep up the amazing videos and congrats on the million subscribers 

Thx so much guys ur the best source for everything tech, I have learn so much from u guys and I always will!!!!

I never had a doubt that you'd be able to get to 1 million. I found your channel years ago looking for a review of a long forgotten motherboard. Been suggesting you to all my pals since. Doesn't matter what you have a video one, I watch them all ;D.

CPU: I7-3770K @ 4.5GHz 1.24V CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i in Pull Ram: 2x8GB 1600MHz Mobo: MSI Z77A GD65 SSD's: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro HD's: Hitachi 1TB & Seagate 3TB Case: Fractal Define R4 Pearl Black Window Edition GPU: Msi 660ti 3gb TF3 Optical: LG DVD-RW OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit 

Just want to say thanks for all the hard you and your crew have been doing over the years. The content has always been great from you guys. I've been watching you guys since mid 2010. It was just as I was starting to get into PCs. Just happen to stumble upon one of the best YouTube channels I have ever subscribed to.

I've been seeing these ErgoDox keyboards floating around on the internet and maybe you guys could get your hands on one and make a video review of them.

Hey Linus, great job on getting to the big one ow ow ow ow ow ow!

I first saw your channel when i was just getting into building PCs and thanks to you i now run a major computing club at my school! 

Anyway, keep up the good work and don't let the haters hate

- ultimate_BBQ   :D  :D   :D  

Congratulations on 1m! Can't wait to see what's in store for the future!

Linus, you are like my idol in consumer electronics. 

As a student, I would like to see more reviews on laptops and budget pc builds :P

CPU: 5820K GPU: Gigabyte G1 970 RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Mobo: EVGA m-ATX Cooler: Corsair H100i Case: Xigmatek Aquila PSU: NZXT 700W Monitors: 2 x Wasabi Mango (1440p)

Do you play Go/Baduk/Weiqi? I am AGA 4D.

"We do not shop by brand, we shop by what delivers us the best performance, features and quality for the money we're spending" - Linus (Techquickie)

To think that I originally found tech tips because i was unsure of what keyboard to get. Congratz on the 1 million sub mark and i can only see bright futures ahead for you guys. Cheers!

I found you guys recently, something like 4 weeks ago. Through YT thanks to nvidia garage, techquickie video popped up and since then i digged. :D I wish i knew about linus tech tips before i build my rig but anyway learned a lot and for that i am thankful. Don`t know about much about the community, and the forum but for sure i`ll stick around. :D

I found the channel while researching keyboards over a year ago, I then found I really liked the personalities of the employees.  So I proceeded to follow the channel and have watched a good majority of the videos released since then.

Hey Linus and the crew, congrats on the 1 mil! Here's to another million! :D

Thanks for all the entertainment over time. Your videos have helped me build my own PC and I am so hyped for the giveaway!