1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i found linustechtips trough ncix's channel and i always liked linus his video's

I love you guys. Keep doing what you're doing, and we'll continue watching! :D

I've been lurking around on NCIXcom and LinusTechTips for over a year, and figured now might as well be a time as any to make an account (and also to take advantage of that garage sale Linus promised but never had ;))

It's Kay Jai, not Kuh Jai

YAY!! I got hooked on y'all after watching a bunch of your build guides. Seriously good stuff.

I usually enjoy the GPU benchmarking and "how to build a pc" guides. Just watching a pc being put together is interesting for me I suppose even if I've seen it done 100 times before.

Hi Linus, I started watching your videos a while ago from some of my friends telling me about it. At first, I thought," oh, it is just another one of those boring tech reviewers," but after watching more and more of your awesome videos, I realized that your channel is different. You are so much more "normal" than other tech reviewers, and that is what makes you unique. I love watching your reviews every day, and wish you 7 more million subs!!

I started watching linus in the ncix channel. I was a lonely tech nerd in my school.  :mellow: . I had friends but the conversations that i had if them were never about computer hardware. Until one  day i met a person on my school that liked tech as much i did. We were both linus fans. So every day after school we would always do a skype call a talk about the news videos from linus and tech in general. We became best friends because of linus. We had some fights until this day ( AMD VS NVIDIA) but not to serious and we still friends only because of linus videos.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I have know your channel when i was looking on youtube for the ultimate pc and I found you channel and I liked the ultimate build and I made my pc the same I liked and still loving your videos and you unboxing  :D  :D  :D  :D 

Congratulations Linus, you deserved it.

I've been a subscriber for a while but never made an account on the forums but had to do so to congratulate you.

Also, if I win I will eat my hat. Literally.

I worked for years as a support engineer for different products. (Servers/components/laptops/monitors/). I did a lot off products presentations for sales/marketing guys. I know how hard it can be, to explain people how all this stuff works. But you guys, in LinisTechTips, answering all the questions that can be asked in your How-to videos. And you are making most rational and fair reviews on youtube. I'd be happy if I'll be working with people like you guys. Good luck and let me win something. 

The best tech channel on youtube without no doubt. Started watching your videos from the initial get-go, still remember unboxing outside the NCIX on the bench 

Thank you so much for taking the time and making movies. Its been a lot of fun to watch you do your own thing and watch it grow. My father and I own a software business and we have also started from nothing to where we are now. Thank you for showing the world that not giving up pays off and doing what you love its more then anyone can ask. 

Keep up the good work! 

I discovered LinusTechTips and NCIX through a friend who really liked to watch tech channels on YouTube. I've been watching since 2012, and really love the videos that both channels put out. You're all comedic, informative, and helpful.

Awesome! 

I found linus after i was looking to build my first PC. 

CPU: Pentium G3258 OC 4.0GHz MOBO: MSI Z87-G41 PC MATE GPU: ASUS Strix Gtx-750Ti 2Gb RAM: 2x4Gb ADATA XPGv2 @ 1866Mhz PSU: EVGA 500B HDD: 500Gb WD Scorpio Black, 1Tb WD Blue 

I am to lazy to update this, but not to lazy to strike it out and write this.

mmr5ts.gif

Congratulations Linus! One day, i hope i'm as successful as you are. Your Build Series was what got me started (obsessed); plus it's actually helped me a whole lot with the Computer Systems Unit on my IT course  :D

gratz on the million subs, I'v been watching your vids since the NCIX days and they've helped me with my gear more than once, thank you and keep up the good work!

I just ordered the parts for my first self-built gaming system and theyre standing in my room, waiting to be assembled this weekend.

I could not have done this without your help and  I am very thankful for all the instructive videos, also on Techquickie and... let's just not talk about ChannelSuperFun  :P

Whatever. Even if I'm gonna have my own - for my relations - pretty beast PC in my room soon, I would definitely find some use for your own built rig... or this microsoft thingie  :D

And I can't say it often enough. I just LOVE the SICK editing in your last few build guides (especially the 4K gaming rig guide) and I agree with you, when you say, that you and your team produce some of the highest quality videos when it comes to reviews, build guides and all the other stuff you do.

I also love these cinematic tutorials and reviews like the dust removal tutorial or the "banned commercial" for the corsair headset. These are just great to watch AND you know more at the end :) 

Keep on with these great productions. I'm always pleased about new videos in my youtube subbox

Found LTT when looking to overhaul PC, was checking out water cooling reviews, ended up subscribing to the channel and delving into the archives. The other night was watching that "find the sausage with Bluetooth locator tags" episode... awesome. :)

I found the linustechtips when I was serching on some techs (cant remenber what I serched). Then I watched some videos and I thought It was a great tutourial/ review channel on tech stuff. I will that you make a comparison on the best wireless mouse or the best wireless headset :)I would like to win one off the pcs aswell ;) (I'm sorry for the bad english. I'm from sweden;)