1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations for reaching 1 million subscribers Linus Media Group! I hope to see more awesome stuff from you guys!

I have actually started watching your videos since 2010. I would really like to thank you because through your videos I have gained so much knowledge in computers and anything else that is tech related.

Thank you so much for everything!

Hello! Long time lurker. Congrats on the 1mil subs, you and your team deserve it. I found out about your channel from /r/pcmasterrace. Thnaks for the giveaway !

Congrats on the milestone and thank you so much for all of the great content. I have to build a new computer for my own work and because of your videos (build guides and reviews) I feel confident in my ability to finish b build that will both save me money and do everything I need it to do.

You guys all do a great job and deserve all the success (and more). I wish you all the best and look foreword to your content in the future!

Cheers!

- Ellery

Congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers.  I found LinusTechTips based on a recommendation from youtube and have enjoyed your videos ever since.  Learned a lot these past several months.  

I found the channel when looking for videos on how to build a pc :)

A business model that works, and remember "do what you love and you will never grow up...or old." Great job young man. I enjoy your efforts on all media, thanks for doing what you do. :D  

it´s incredible how much this channel grew since 2009, the first video i saw was the xfx 5870 video back in 2009, and i subscribed in that moment, now at days it is by far the best hardware related channel

Been an avid fan and viewer for a few years now, keep up the good work

I really appreciate all videos on Techquickie. You managed to provide comprehensive knowledge easy to understand for regular people (i.e not nerds :rolleyes:). It's really unique in the times when disinformation is spread all over the internet by so caled "profesional" media. Keep up great work!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers and for a laugh i think you guys should go to a pet store and review a bunch of cats :)

First, I wanna say that its been a great experience to see this business grow to what it is now i have been a sub to your first channel for a couple of years and what you have been doing is awesome. To see you get semi emotional was a great feeling as a fan of your groups made me feel that you do really care about your viewer thank for giving back to the people that made it possible for you to do big things with a small company. And as far as the contest goes the rig is preferred there for being cause I've been trying to save up for a computer to game on but, low income college student here and it gets tough. Again I thank your for all the tutorials and reviews that we all love and also the just down right funny stuff you and your team as done over the years I wish you and your company the best and ill always be a fan. 

Congrats guys!  I started on my own tech journey by jumping on eggxpert and being a pretty active member there.  Then somehow I came across NCIXtechtips which led me to LinusTechTips.

You're right, you and your YouTube "model" has changed drastically since I first watched one of your videos - definitely for the better.  I wish I had more time to be a more active member of the forum but ah the real world.

You guys have put together a pretty awesome community, one in which you guys are also available.  Good luck on your way to 2 million. :D

Wow, 1 Million Congrats Linus, found your videos when I was searching for a gaming rig

Good work Linus group! Watching you for about 1 and a half years now. Watched few of your videos and finally subscribed about 1 year ago :) I love your build guides <3

Wow Congrats ! I really lovge your handy tech under 100$ segments, I think it's nice that even though you can afford performance, you still put the value up front.keep on being awesome and good luck to everyone !

Project Mercury : 4460 | EVGA 960 FTW | 8 gb | 650 Watt PSU | 240GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Custom painted Evolv ITX

Congratulations for the 1.000.000 subscribers, but now you and all the group have to maintain it and go even beyond that amount.

Good luck.

My favorite food is sushi and my favorite animal is a ferret. 

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

Hi Linus

I just really love the videos. You present everything really well. I most like the quirky products that I don't think of. Keep up the great job!

I started seeing your channel about 2-3 months ago when it appeared as a suggestion in youtube and all I can say is that the content is great. I am new to still researching and saving for a gaming PC and your reviews and build guides have helped a lot. 

Thank you for all the content and congratulations on 1 million subs.

I really really really hope luck is one my side. Please RNG god have mercy. Well I can't remember specifically which Linus video I watched, but his personality, enthusiasm, handsome-ness (not even joking) charming smooth speech and style really set a tone for my liking. Probably a video of some Gunnar eyewear that I research. Keep up the good work and stay awesome as always...

Found these videos back when I started college.  Always super excited when I find a Linus review on a product, and have had many fantasy builds in my newegg cart thanks to this guy. Maybe I'll actually be able to afford one when I graduate next semester.