1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been a follower in YouTube for some time now. The videos are great (on all channels) and thx for doing a great job, it helps a lot those of us that are less technologically educated.

My favorite video you ask?

The gtx 560 Duke Nukem Edition Unboxing!

found linus when looking up reviews/unboxings for different computer parts then saw his build guides and really enjoyed them all thanks for making the great content and keep it up

Congratulations for the 1 million subs :) i am not that active on the forums, but i watch your videos everyday and you guys are great! ...and for the recommandation for what to review next, you should review the phanteks enthoo luxe case!

I had a dream once that I was in Canada with Linus and Luke. Linus was supervising everyone, since he's the boss.

But thanks Linus, and your welcome! I use adblock, I'm sorry for that, but I still love your videos.

:)

:3

I found linus by wanting to build a new pc. I watched most of his unboxings and picked the parts from his opinions too bad i was never able to order the parts :(

Congratz on 1 million subs!

I hopped aboard the LTT/NCIX train back when you reviewed the Fractal design r3 case. Still using it today. I lurk in the forums usually, very rarely posting though. Also I've got 4 dogs and I love tacos. :)

Without sounding cheesy, I genuinely love all of your content. It's the main reason I scroll through 'My Subscriptions' every day. Also, I looooveee Potato Waffles.

Oh Linus, I've been watching since 2010. I'm currently a college student trying to figure out what to do with my life. I think it's great you became such a success. I hope I can do the same one day.

Friend introduced me to the channel a few months ago, every day has been brighter since

I watched from the days where you unboxed everyday, i don't even know why i watched every singel video. Dem outdoor unboxings :D It's like your mom said you should go outside som more, so you made them outside instead. 

Can you make some more awesome commercials? They are actually good qualitet, just bad funny acting :D

I hope i win something, my old desktop or my ToasterHP is beginning to become slow.

Congrats on the 1mil! Found the channel AAAGES ago when I saw an unboxing and just went on a binge. Probably one of the most memorable moments I have was when you were doing a small warehouse sale of stuff you'd reviewed previously. Been hooked since.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, my browser borked :( feel free to delete one

Found linustechtips when i first ascended to the PC master race and was looking at what hardware to get and stayed for the potato jokes, no wait "next gen" the next gen jokes are why i stayed.

i think the WAN Show are awesome and and should go big in the future. the best part is the special guest you guys talk to like Logan from the Tek Syndicate etc. Hopefully next time you guys can sit together with other tech youtubers during the WAN SHOW. What about trying to invite PcWizKid, he is also a great reviewer. May you guys be bless and success. Big thanks form Malaysia.   

Alright, suck at useing forums xD But i think i finally figured it out!

And i actully found you guys when i were building my very first computer about a year ago. I were watching a guy called Carey Holzman on Youtube, he makes videos about how to build computers pretty much.

And then i saw you guys in the related videos sometimes and i were like "Oh! I'm planning to buy that part. Wonder what they have to say about it."

And bamm! Been watching you for a year now :) Have been a nice year of techy nerdyness! 

I found linus through /r/pcmasterrace, and I found out today linus has community like this

I for sure will be hanging out here every from now ons :D

I like PCs. And Mobile devices. And Games. And Origin for giving them for free. And Photography. And Sweets. And Pineapples. And diverse people. And Snow. And Beaches. 

BUT I Love LinusTechTips!

Keep up your work. And the (lame) jokes.

And projects like the water cooled room!