1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I wanna thank linus tech tips group for the best reviews and build guid's that we can find in youtube.

Congrats on the mill!

last time i checked not too long ago you guys were at less than 800k!

as im typing this, this thread is flying so fast it says 50 new replies already lmao

random thought: when i first discovered LTT i  thought that linus was around 20 years old lol, let alone married

1 million subscribers!! wow, congrats!! I'm just 17 and I started following you only a couple years ago, but now I can't survive without you and all your videos!!! you guys are doing a great job and I hope you'll keep doing it! ;)

I found LTT, while looking for building guides on gaming pc building.. ever since then, I have been hooked! Keep up the great work guys. You guys deserve the gold youtube swag!! :)

Thanks linus for all your amazing videos, nothing more to say. :D

I found Linustechtips when i was looking for a new graphics card. My favourite series is handy tech under $100.  I would like you to review some cheap stuff and food (LEL)

I cant remember how long ago it was or what i was searching for but i was looking for videos on a tech product found it and then I dug into the backlog and subed almost immediately never looking back.

Why i really really want to win that Surface pro 3. Im in year 12 at school in (Australia) just started and im doing a software development course. I spent 2 hours on the bus everyday which i could use to code but i dont have a laptop powerful enough. This Surface Pro 3 would be perfect

Also i found you building my first pc back in 2011 -2012 i was so nervous putting that cpu in hahaha!

Woah what a milestone! I can't believe how long I've been watching your channel, and it's saved me so many times from bad or impulsive purchases. 

I found Linus Tech Tips on Youtube because I decided to build my own gaming PC and started going all over Youtube to see what other people have done and sift through the sea of tech reviews.

I really enjoy all of the content that Linus Tech Tips and the other channels offered, and I'm thoroughly entertained by every new video that comes out. I really feel like I know a decent amount about what's going on in the consumer PC parts industry now.

I can't believe nobody claimed that HighLANder notebook. Are you flippin kidding me?!

Thanks so much for your awesome tech videos Linus!

And here's to a million more subscribers...Cheers!!!!

Thank you linus and linustechtips media group! congratulation on hitting 1 million subscriber, thanks to u guys i learn enough to get a part-time job for me to get my own money, keep up the awesome work!!! :D 

Congratulations Linus! It's been crazy to see how far you've come over the years and I can't wait to see where this takes you and your team in the future. Keep at it, work hard, make mistakes, and continue to follow your passion. It's all part of the ride.

Congratulations on 1million subs :)

I myself first found LTT when i was looking for a case unboxing, and then i clicked on Linus' video(i don't remember what the actual case was :(    ) I thought he was funny and he added something to his videos that made them pop out from the rest. So i started watching more videos from him and then became a subscriber. Thank you LTT team for making such high quality tech videos. :)

Thanks for everything Linus and team. I remember following your videos for a while, but once you wore your dragon/dinosaur cap I had to subscribe immediately. :P Thanks to Linus Media Group and the great youtube tech community as well, I have greatly expanded my knowledge regarding computers and technology. Once again thanks Linus and staff!

My favorite food is fettuccini alfredooo yeeahhhh boiiii. I found linus on a PC build guide which I followed verbatim for my personal workstation. Best decision I ever made to switch to PC gaming. Consider reviewing and comparing smartwatches and what to expect from Android Wear! Pls Respond. <3

I subsried to your channels (the main one and techquickie) about a month ago and since then i watch every video you put out! i love your content and would love to win one of the prizes

thanks for the giveaway

I found Linus Tech Tips as I started to look to upgrade my pc. but now I just watch all the videos regardless of it i think I need the product or whatever! 

Hello.

Love your videos

Love and happy thoughts from Denmark

The reason I found Linus Tech Tips is that I was trying to build a computer. With the videos, I am now able put together my computer without anybody else's help, and I have built a computer I love, aesthetically and within a reasonable budget. Without Linus Tech Tips, I wouldn't have my beastly computer!