1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

lads i want to personally tell you how much i appreciate LinusTechTips. im 16 and well how to say this.. i'm a loser. im very bad at school no matter how much i try, and im bad with people. i'm different. all of this in short story makes my life hard.  sometimes i think about killing myself but i have one passion, and its tech. i love everything about in from the smallest cd card to to a uber computer. LinusTechTips keeps me going on everyday for the past few years. (so many lech to learn and see) LTT showed me thats special some thing that i want to live for and work for. i want to thank LinusTechTips for everything whey have done so far and being so awesome in every case possible. and thank you for making my life easier and somehow better.i wish to be one day just like you guys. :) 

i found your channel years ago searching for something i can't remember well now xD but i was captured by the easy way you were talking about soooooo subscribe button click :D:D

OMG Congratz On Making The 1 MILLION SUBS I've been with you for as long as I can remember, I love the PC builds the most in your channel but will sit for hours watching your videos over and over. Thanks so much for keeping everyone entertained and Congratz again for making the 1 million subs :) keep up the good work.  :D

I stumbled over linustechtips abput a year ago and since then I have watched nearly every Video. This great Channel gives me something to look forward to when I come home. I love the Builders Guide Series and woold like you to review the AMD 6300 Processor. Linustechtips totally deserves the 1M Subs and I'm happy for you to have reached them. Thanks for the Giveaway :D

Found the channel when TotalBiscuit mentioned it from some of his videos. I subscribed when i later found the channel while helping a friend getting new memory and i needed a explanation on how stuff worked. It's a pleasure to watch nicely put together videos.

In this year i was getting in to computer world and i learnt most of my knowledge from linus media group.

It has been i blast to learn and laugh at the same time :D 

i was looking for tips and reviews on all kinds ow things on pc topic  

Congrats for the 1mil.  

Congrats to Linus on reaching 1 MILLION subs! You guys really deserve it. Watching Linus has really educate me and helped increase my knowledge on all things computers and computer related. I thing I enjoy the most is Linus reviews. They really help me decide on whether or not to buy a product! Just want to say congrats again and I hope I can receive an awesome new gaming pc signed by all the awesome people over at Linus :) 

I found linustechtips when I was looking for advice on my first build. now I'm sitting here with my second GPU dead, and everything's been replaced from the first rig besides my RAM.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Congratulations on the 1 Million Subs!

Keep it up and can't wait for more vids in the future!

I've been watching LTT since almost the beginning. Everyday you make me happy to come and lay back in bed.

Thank you for existing Linus. When i wound your channel I started to learn ALL about technology, and one day i want to have my channel and people who i'll going to work with. THANK YOU again  :)  :lol: .

Congrats Linus Media Group on your amazing feat

I actually came across LinusTechTips through TechQuickie and was highly impressed with the content on both the channels. You my friend are one of the best in the tech youtubers community. And it is our pleasure to get to watch about all the great stuff and learn about the new technologies. The best thing that I like about your channel is the wide range you have in your videos, from hardcore pc stuff to mobiles and events and everything. Thanks and keep up the good work.

BhargavM from India

So apperently I have never won a giveaway. Okay, thats enough for me. 

LTT 1 MILLION HYPE!!!!

1 million, congrats. :)

Thought I best make an account to say thank you to you and all the team for all the hard work you put it and pure entertainment you provided me.

You know you have a Linus problem when even my computer illiterate girlfriend knows you both by name. ha.

I feel like we should thank you and your group for the awesome work you're doing! Your videos helped and entertained me a lot already.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much, Linus. My favorite reviews are GPU reviews, keep them coming!

Probably been watching tech tips for over 4 years, really like where the channel has gone.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Congrat for 1 million subscribers, i found the channel through a reference from MKBHD and i really enjoy the gaming rigs, i would love to see reviews on camera since they are always confusing for me.

i would like the surface pro 3 since my laptop was recently stollen and i love that surface pro.

thanks 

Thank you dude, long time lurker but recently joined the community, reference from /r/PcMasterRace .

If you feel it come to Sofia, Bulgaria to a trip and bring that sweet Custom PC Built.

It`s nice here :) 

Ignorance is bliss

You should do more vids like this

I've got 20mil fans on my case, that's how i roll y'all 

Hi Linus! Been following you guys for the last 4 years and love all the fantastic contents you are putting out!

Really like the giveaway, it's nice to see you guys care about the community so much.

In a few days I will go to my second year of college, and this will be the second year without any technology around me.

I have been trying to get money together for a Surface pro, but the expensive University, books and having to make your own food doesn't leave any money left.

Currently I have 2 jobs (one every time after class and other one in the weekends) and still I have to ask for money to my parents to be able to pay for education.

Winning the Surface Pro 3 would help me out a lot with my studies.

I will probably not win anything, but please give away the prizes to people that need them, for whom it will make a difference in their life.

Good luck with the future of Linustechtips. I will keep following you guys on youtube. ;)