1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hype Hype Hype for the Giveaway wish u all the best of luck to everyone good luck and congratulation to linus for 1 mil subs Hype!!!!!

I first found Linus tech tips while looking up information on pc building. So glad I found them. It really has opened my eyes with regards to the tech world.

It would be awesome to win something for once, and now i may have a chance :-)

You're the best Linus !!!!! whenever I want to look at a product I first look at your channel to see a preview, and it is always best preview :D
Congratulations for 1M

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A GIVEWAY!  It's like the naughty cousin of klondike bars!

I can't remember when i first saw linus but it was way before the forums. A freind once said winning isn't everything, but then again...

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

Grats on the 1 Million subs, you are the best tech channel on youtube and one of the verry few, who really knows what is he talking about. In the last couple of years i only buy pc hardware after i check your review about it :) Also your channel helps me a lot to stay updated in the tech news beacuse where i live , people dont care/know too much about pc's. Thank you, and keep going :)

Grats on 1 million subs, been here since you had the orange back drop which was like over a year ago. Just joined the form and look forward to using it in the future. 

A HUGE congratulations to the whole team!!!
I discovered Linus Media Group through a friend at university.

I'm currently studying a computer science degree and even though I am up to my neck in computer related things all day long,

I love winding down in the afternoon to the sweet, sultry sounds of whatever new Linus video has popped up in my feed that day.

Once again, well done on such a great achievement guys!

Regards,

Josh.

Congratulations on all the achievements! It's been an amazing journey so far, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'm looking forward to more LTT content in the future!

Congrats man! Thanks for all the quality content you have given us.  :wub:

Thanks for the awesome content. Keep up the good work!

I first found out about Linus tech tips on youtube when I was looking for a new graphics card to upgrade to and chanced upon your unboxings and review videos, since then, I've watched over a hundred of your videos and have learnt so much from you guys. I love the kind of videos that you guys do, and I hope you guys would continue doing what you do.

congrats on 1 million sub Linus.   :)

re watching old unboxings is so much fun  

Hi Linus and the group!

First of all, congratulations on hitting the one million milestone on your YouTube Channel!! Great work guys, and you definitely deserve it!

I've been subscribed to LinusTechTip for almost a year now. I know it's not that long, but I've been consistently supporting you guys throughout the year. I first found you guys when I was building my first gaming PC and looking up tutorials on how to pick the parts and build them. I really enjoyed the overall quality and the theme of your videos (Also I really enjoyed your face and your voice, haha #nohomo). I am currently living in Shanghai, China where YouTube is not accessible due to the government's firewall, but I still managed to get a VPN and kept watching your videos. I really liked your build guides series because it greatly improved my knowledge in computer building and understanding of the hardware. I also hope to see some new videos where you guys test how well one game runs on several builds instead of several games on one build and discuss how well the game is optimized and whether it's worth the money to buy the game or upgrade your PC for the game. And if I have to eat something for the rest of my life, I would no doubt choose bacon cheese burger!!

I'm not expecting to win the giveaway, or even if I do, you might not be able to ship it safely that far away (although it will be great if you can :D). I'm here really just to share my experience and thoughts with LinusTechTips, and celebrate your one million subscribers milestone. But damn, that giveaway will definitely be a bonus if I win, haha!

Owen

(Sorry for the long post, so here's a delicious stuffed potato :DDD)

stuffed-potatoes-ay-1875476-l.jpg

Mt favorite food is tacos, or marshmallows, whatever !

Way to go Linus Tech Tips!  I first came across your videos, when reviewing Asus monitors on Youtube and once I watch your video I was blown away by the time that was put in for each of the videos.  Watching the PC Builds is my favorite.  I love building PC's and I just finished my third PC build from one of your videos.  I love the GTX 780!  Thank you for helping people get the best products. 

This is a wonderful thing to wake up to.

I found Linus media gropu about a year ago when I was learning how to build a PC for my friend who ahs a poor family. I since then build 3 PC's (one for myself).

I would like to see more informative videos like tech quickie. There is no channel on youtube that offers so much info. With that said I would like to see less "gaming". More practicality, more professional stuff, and less LED "gaming" nonesence.

I hope the contest is international...

Congrats on 1 million guys!

Despite this being a new account I've been following you guys from very early on in the channel. I'm just not a big forum user so I haven't really thought about coming here and signing up.. and yeah probably like at least 50% (dare I say 80%) of the posts in this thread alone are going to be here for the giveaway but if there was a way to show how long I've been subscribed to a YouTube channel then I could show that I have at least been subscribed from close to the beginning, my emails only go as far back as 2012.. I subscribed to NCIX as well mostly because of the unboxings and reviews you (Linus) has done on their channel before.

Anyway.. Congratulations once again, and of course.. Good luck to everyone who's posted in this thread as well ;)

bill048.jpg

If only you could have a dollar for every person subscribed, eh? ;)

Congratulations Linus Media!!!!!!!!!!

You guys rock!

didn't want to break the rules of one post per giveaway, so I'm editing. Watching your "old man reminiscing" really pushed me over the edge. I'm subscribing to be a supporter!

-Avi

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

http://avinasharora.com/