1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations guys, this is a great milestone to achieve and you definitely deserve it! When my friend introduced me to you Linus on NCIX 3 projector set up video, I instantly fell in love with what you do, your personality and you enthusiasm towards your channels. Please continue to create more content for us to watch and enjoy. Congratulations Linus and all of the Linus media group and thank you.

Thank you linus for making top quality videos and providing this exellent community forum

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I don't remember when I found Linus tech tips, but it was probably around the same time when I found NCIX tech tips and they had that funky theme tune. If I were to win a prize, it would probably have to be the gaming PC, however I wouldn't say no to the surface pro 3 :D Keep up the awesome work and good luck with the next 1M

The main rig A8-5600K | 12GB RAM | AsRock FM2A88XM Extreme 4+ | HD 7950 with custom cooler | 2x 120GB Crucial M4's in RAID 0 | more storage | Corsair CX600M | Fractal Design Define R4| QPAD MK-85 | Logitech G502 | 2.1 speakers | 2x 1080p monitors (1x IPS and 1x TN :'( )

The Laptop Asus X550LB i5-4200u | GT-740m | 256GB Crucial MX 100 | the crustiest 1366x768 panel ever :'(

Thank You SO Much!  :D  because i got to learn lots of stuff that i would never even known.. you guys make my day really techy and let me become a  :ph34r:  ninja of tech  B) ..

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers! You totally deserve it! I found LinusTechTips through a video on a case unboxing and let's just say I became one of your subscribers since!

Congratz Linus and team you guys deserve it. I am having a bad time at the moment so please choose me and make my life a little better. 

I think i found your channel about a year ago when i searched for a review video of something i was going to buy, I don't even remember what it was anymore.
I have enjoyed every single video i have watched of yours, and you have grown to be my favourite YouTube channel, ever. Keep doing exactly what you're doing, because you're doing it great. Also my favourite food is pizza.

Build: GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 780 CPU: Intel i5 4690 MoBo: AsRock Fatal1ty H97 Killer RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB PSU: Seasonic 550W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Obsidian 500R

Man it's crazy to think a while ago when I saw your obscure videos on stuff and watching you for random things I was thinking of buying and then realising that I could subscribe to find out about more new stuff and now you guys are at a Million, it doesn't suprise me by the way you guys got me to press the subscribe button. It's always exciting to recognize places in Langley that you guys have been in videos and stuff. Keep making videos for us guys :) 

Pffftt. 1million? I'll be impressed when you hit 1BILLION.

Seriously though, great job guys! LMG makes some of the most professional and interesting videos that I have ever seen on YouTube. Keep it up!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I found the LinusTechTips when I was having a hard time trying to find a good video on how to build PC's. Once I came across to your videos, it REALLY helped me out on getting information I actually needed. The content you make is amazing. It feels like you guys put more effort to your videos! Also, you convinced me into changing my interests about technology. Every since I started watching your videos back in 2013, I feel like I can learn something about technology from you guys more than from school. I feel really guilty for not being active on the forums but that'll change soon. My favorite content made from you guys would probably be the build guides and the reviews you make about a product. The thing that puts you different from other youtubers is that you go on full out about a product and be fully honest with your thoughts about it, not like somebody from Amazon... 

Also congrats on getting 1M subscribers! That's a huge milestone for you guys! Keep making that informational, high quality content and hope your videos get to that point where it'll be recognize from the people throughout the globe!  :D

Here's to another million!  :D

sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text 

Wowee, this is a big prize!
Congratulations on the milestone Linus, and balls to the rest of you! 
The prize is mine, hahahaha!

I found out about LinusTechTips when I was trying to figure which Computer case that would be best for my rig(cooling and spacewise).

I love to see the videos where you setup a new graphics card and make graphs for the FPS in different resolutions and games.

Linus looked so happy in the 1M subscribers video! :)

I would like you to review anything! it's always a pleasure to see new cases and have Linus point out good things and bad things about the case.

LinusMediaGroup<3

LinusMediaGroup is an excellent source of technological news, and will prosper, for years to come.

Since I don't really have to say anything to enter this contest I thank linus for entertaining me on a daily basis, teaching me lots of stuff and giving me the idea to move to vancouver :)

cheers

josh

Holy crap. What a giveaway. My favorite vids are the tech that's useful <$100, and the builds. Thanks for doing such a sick giveaway Linus and team, you deserve the 1,000,000 subs.

Congratulations to all of you, you make the best tech or non tech videos. When I started watching your channel i was a n00b and I learnd a lot since then. 

Linus's videos helped me a lot with my first computer build, I just have 2 more parts to go. I probably need a new mouse and keyboard though. I haven't posted really on the forums because I really have nothing to talk about, plus I'm just really bad at using forum sites...

I have only joined a few months ago, and it was from a friend who recommend your PC build guide to me, been a fan ever since, high quality, and entertaining. congratz on this milestone and keep aiming higher. 

i randomly find linustechtips.from thatt day i watch it every moment

and i build mine first pc waching linus tech tips

i wona new pc

I started watching LinusTechTips years ago and loved the unboxing videos so I knew what to expect when I buy a certain product. Today I enjoy your current videos and I'm happy for you with where you have taken Linus Media Group.

Great Work and Good Luck.

My Build - Cpu: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz Case: Phanteks Evolv ITX | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI ImpactRam: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 760 | Power Supply: Corsair AX760 | Monitors: Dell P2210 | Keyboard: Logitech k270 | Mouse: Logitech M185

I think this was the first video I watched.

Probably been subscribed since mid 2010, a few months before I built my gaming PC.

Congrats on breaking 1 mil.