1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found Linus when my best friend broke his PC! I'm the kind of guy who needs to know everything, and i learnt a lot, together we fixed/upgraded his pc, and mine at the same time, we now play every game at high grapics, making them more enjoyable!
I still follow the vids, because i like too keep up to date on the new things that are released every day! Thank you Linus! :)

i was loking for a gtx 570 video tha is me current graficard

i and fron venezuela so fogiven mi ingels i am practice  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

i remember the first thing linus taught me , how to setup dual storage drives on a pc (basic I know) , they continue to be one of the most helpful and entertaining channels on youtube today keep up the great work linus media group! :)

Haha I still remember dat blonde Linus like it was yesterday

Hey all, first things first, CONGRATULATION! Thank you so much for making these awsome videos, I'm enjoying every single one! I found you on YouTube when I was building my first PC to find help. You showed me how to do it properly and I successfully build it! And... yeah! From that day on I really took my time to watch as many videos as I can. Again, thank you so much!

Greetings from Germany!

I don't remember when I got to Linus' channel. It was more than 3 years ago, when I was looking for unboxings of various products.

I ended up watching various unboxings in a few months' timespan and later ended up subscribing. Linus' personality put them miles apart other youtube unboxers.

Then the livestream started and I was hooked.

I am not really that happy with the road the channel has gone into, but I'm really happy for Linus that he is able to sustain himself, his family and a company of 7 people doing what he loves.

What I loved the most? The livestream. The unboxings were fun, but it's Linus' personality that attracted me to the channel and kept me attracted, and there was more of it in the livestream.

Sadly now the livestream has become far more, dunno, Commercial? So many ads, so much uninteresting stuff. The interaction with Luke is fun, but the other guests that sometimes come in are meh (nothing bad about them, just not very fun interactions with the main cast).

I'm happy that the timing was changed so that sometimes I can watch it live, but at this point I lost interest in doing so, and I prefer just downloading the audio from the archive and listen to it as a podcast while doing other stuff. It would be nice if the format was slightly changed to accomodate audio-only listeners if possible.

At the end of the day I'll keep watching, because it's still interesting, but the magic, the passion I had for it before it's gone. Now I just follow it for information. the same reason I watch Tek's or pcper's videos and livestreams. I like the format of pcper's podcast, but it's getting incredibly annoying that every goddamn time they try pushing people to watch their stuff life, continuously. Hopefully this won't become a problem with Linus', if he ever decides to go down the podcast route.

Ipsa scientia potestas est

I'm glad to see how far you and the team have come, and what a great team, and how the community have evolved into what it is today.
Although i am missing the old school unboxings.

Been watching your stuff since the beginning, love all of it. You were the first tech channel I ever subscribed to. Keep up the great work from New Zealand!

I think I actually came across NCIX tech tips first cause I was doing research on buying some stuff, I then ended up finding LTT through that and ended up just watching a butt load of unboxings. The thing that really got me hooked was the fact that I could come on the LTT forum and not feel like a dick for asking a stupid question at a time when I was already feeling pretty shit. The YouTube channel plus you guys on here got me focused on a project and out of a damn rut. LTT team and forum dudes, you're all awesome.

If I were a bird, I'd fly into a ceiling fan.

Good job Linus! I find your videos very inspiring and they make me to want to become like you. I found your channel when I was surfing on youtube, looking for an review and I found you and I'm very happy that it happened! Keep going!

I found Linus in the Old NCIX videos when he had the blonde Hair and watched them for some time because I wanted some recomendation for my own rig. Then I stopped watching for a bit because I

thought I didn't need 7 case-unboxings a week. I Started watching you again eventually and found a new company, awesome and diverse videos and one of the best communitys out there. I am glad

I came back. Thanks guys 

Congratulations!

I wish I could say I am a longtime watcher but I've only been watching for the last half year or so.  One day a "As Fast As Possible" video showed up in youtube's recommendation page and I was like "Isnt that the guy from NCIX?".  Though some videos covered things I already knew about, there was some weird gratification from watching you guys work/discuss.  In the future, I'd maybe like some reviews about water cooling units and or parts.  I've had some experience with clc aio water cooling units but I'd like to learn more about the different water cooling units but also individual water cooling parts because I can see myself jumping into a full water cooling solution in the near future.

Thanks for the entertaining videos and keep up the good work guys.

I was interested in starting my own PC but did not know how to mount it, or what components choose. Watching videos on youtube I found Linus Tech Tips channel and helped me a lot, I could mount the computer for myself. And it's going great !!!  :)

After nearly 6 years of video editing and gaming on my Asus N55SF laptop (I used to be in production, now a copywriter), I finally went on a quest to build a rig for myself. Scouring through antiquated websites like TomsHardware and local tech sites (lowyat.net for Malaysia), I stumbled upon LinusTechTips and thought to myself - wow, the production quality is superb for a YouTube tech channel. True enough, your video of the inside look of Linus Media Group impressed me and instantly subscribed because you guys always pushed the boundaries and never compromised on quality.

I haven't gotten myself a rig yet but regardless, thank you for creating great content and congratulations on hitting that 1 million mark.

The tech struggle with cats is real.

59m2GxL.gif

i like the fact that there's a video out every single day. Nothing beats coming home to some informative videos about the tech world =)

You already make the best videos! I really enjoy them when i have time to spare.

Thank you so much for all the helpful and creative content, here's to another millions subs!!

You have one of the best tech channels on youtube. Keep making awesome videos!

Congrats on your 1M subscriber!!
I am subscribed to this channel for like 6 months now and I really enjoy your content
keep doing what you're doing because you're doing it great (bad phrased, I know)
and may we all have luck in this givaway!

You know linus i wanted to buy same rig which is in giveaway :) but i dont care if i dont win it because i got something a lot better from you , you inspired me to start photshop my parents divorced and it was really hard for me and my mum she had problems with money than i you inspired me (as i said) and after some time i started making money now after 2 years you grown you have 1 milion subs and im earning about 150$ a month and helping my mother :) thanks a lot (p,s im 16 now :) )