Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Here's a story for u cause u r awesome.

Ones there was a god called Steve the emoticon, he created the universe in six days, he looked something like this: .

This is the story of how Steve the emoticon created the universe. “(Bob tell the narrator to start reading!)”

-Day 1: Steve created darkness and separated darkness from light, calling darkness "day" and light "night".

-Day 2: Steve created an expanse to separate the waters, calling it "ground".

-Day 3: Steve called the dry ground "seas" and gathered waters "land". On day three, Steve also created vegetation (rocks and mountains).

-Day 4: Steve took his white pool ball and put it together with the sun and stars he had created, to give light to earth and to govern and separate the night and day.

-Day 5: Steve created every dying creature of the lands and every winged bird, blessing them to multiply and fill the land and ground with life.

-Day 6: Steve created man: Kim and woman: Kim in his own image to communicate with him. He cursed them and gave them every creature and the whole earth to rule over, care for and cultivate.

-Day 7: Steve was to create extraterrestrials but when he went down the stairs to his workshop he fell and died.

The end

First time I watched Linus was when I was on my bed eating a whole cake cause I was bored, then I remembered I was going to build a PC soon so I thought to myself 'I should really find out what these different parts are...'. Lo' and behold I found LinusTechTips! And the rest is history.

Hello!

My name is Karri from finland. I've been watching all of your channels for over two years! I started wathching your videos when i was building my own gaming computer and got some really helpful tips from your videos and also from your community. I am 14-years old and i love playing games and youtube. i spend a lot of time watching youtube videos probably more than 4 hours a day on average. and when i'm not watching youtube videos i'm playing games. My favorite games are cs:go, deus ex: human revolution, red dead redemption, and my all time favourite: Mass Effect. i only started playing it after christmas 2013 and now i have played it through 8 times and have more than 700 hours on 1, 2 & 3 overall AND I am one of the few people who think that the ME3 ending was not absolute garbage :D (and i really like to argue with those who think otherwise).

My favourite food is homemade chicken pasta. I like cats. I like to drink milk while I'm playing games. My favourite drink is coca-cola though. I believe in god. I like Linus (nohomo).

omg i've written this for half hour and now when i watch other posts i realize i'm really dumb. whatever i'm not going to erase all this :D

yeah wish me luck for the giveaway :D

I found this channel right after getting my first true custom pc from a boutique builder. Right after my computer arrived I found that I really wanted to understand what went into putting it together and what options I would have for upgrading in the future. Que hours of watching all sorts of different tech videos from all sorts of different channels. It started out as just watching build guides and graphics card reviews but soon I was watching all the backlog of keyboard reviews, mouse reviews, motherboard unboxings, liquid cooling setups, how to install LED lights in your case, ect. This channel was easy to understand, both informative and accessible to newcomers like me, and entertaining, I could watch videos on things that I have no intention of ever purchasing and still get a kick out of learning about new advances in the field, or just cool products. Thank you opening up a door into the marvelous world of tech. 

Yay!!!! Great job! I've been watching your videos for a very, very, long time and have found your videos very useful (and interesting, technology is always interesting). All your hard work is very helpful in many ways! I found you guys in 2011 when tech started to become a big part of me! Sadly, I cant afford all that good, expensive stuff at my age  :unsure: but no matter what, your videos have been very interesting and useful to me and others. You have inspired me to want to become a technology person because the way you do things just makes it more interesting (Un-Boxing video and builds). See! Your hard work is very helpful! Once again, Great job!

Congratulations Linus and team you create some great videos I have learned so much from you Good luck for the ffuture. 

just installed water cooling to my fx-8350 made a huge difference and it was advice from this forum cheers  :D

Thanks for all the great videos, Linus. I love the bad humour and falsetto tone of your voice.

My suggestion is more Luke because he is the

post-140441-0-62399800-1410812646.jpg

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional" - Someone :D

I've watched your videos since you started the channel and I've learned so much, from not knowing anything about computer hardware to being the nerdiest person I know.

Your videos inspired me to learn about PC hardware aswell as basically all other technology.

Thank you so much for all the content you and your team has produced!! keep up the great work!

Building my first PC because of your mighty geekiness.

Also, I cannot have pets in my apartment and am intensely jealous of your cats. So boo.

But I haven't felt so good about "geeking out" since I put a few hundred hours into FFX, so there's that. 

Thank you Linus Media Group for the fun and informative videos. I originally started watching your videos over 2 years ago to learn about how to build a gaming pc. I had zero confidence or knowledge on the subject matter. But today because of you and your team I feel confident that I could build a great gaming computer. Once I save up enough money I will be my dream computer. Thanks for everything.

I have learned so much from your videos, and yet there is always one more thing that I learn in every new video. I would like to thank you for making the videos that have helped me numerous times and I hope you continue that way. To another mil :)

LoL I love Linus tech tips it would be cool to see all the intros combined into a MEGA INTRO.

linus I love the review and unboxing so but the builds are the best can't wait for ULTIMATE HOME WATERCOOLING

I don't want u to change just keep it coming

LinusTech hits 1 million subscribers?

post-89431-0-26431800-1410812919.gif

(He didn't even cheat, bro)

But seriously, that's one big number that I can't even comprehend, especially since it's a fellow Canadian. Just waiting for the next milestone... 2 million? Hopefully without cheating?

Good job, once again.

~IMG

I love the Linus Media Group, i find them maybe in 2010, but i watching them regulary since 2013. They improved a lot and they make the best tech videos on the internet.  :D