1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi! I have been watching you guys since the beginning of your channel, and before that on NCIX. I was helped build my first computer by you guys, and I love your Handy Tech Under $100 Series, and I buy a majority of the things on there. Computers are now practically my life, and you guys inspired that. Your guys channel is my favorite channel to watch, and it is by far the one I watch the most! I would like to thank you for helping find my passion in computers, and I wish you luck with the future of you channel, and I will definitely be there when you guys hit 2 Million!

Much Luck With The Future of your channel, and I will be there with you the whole way!

Much Love

- Lavanuke -

i found out about LinusTechTips looking up reviews on computer cases and started watching it more and more to look at what you guys though about new computer parts and cases and really enjoy it

Been watching Linus every day to keep up with all the new stuff being released, definitely the best channel on YT

Hi!

Long time viewer here congrats on 1 million!

Would love to see more videos with everyone from Linus Media Group so we can get to know everyone behind the scenes!

- Luke

Amazing! 

I've only just made a forum account but I've been lurking your videos for a long time! 

Your material is simply the best tech-related stuff out there!! 

Keep up the great work and now it won't be long until you have 2 million subscribers!

Love from Sweden!

Doodel

Keep up the great work Linus Media Group! Love all your content! 

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i 

thank you for giving us  a hour and a half show every Friday no matter what the tenichal difficulty

Whoa guys, thanks for hosting the awesome giveaway!

Glad I can be apart of it! Now assides from living in Canada and saving you guys shipping costs (PICK ME MAGIC RANDOM NUMBER :D), I'm awesome and would love to upgrade my Surface Pro to a Surface Pro 3

I actually found Linus Tech Tips from a video recommendation at the end of an iFixit repair guide for my 3DS : )

As for videos I enjoy, I really like it when you guys hunt down some good wireless routers. Now-a-days it's super easy to get a good wired router, just get something with Gigabit connections. But wireless is still a bit of a chore because every antenna is a little different and what have you. Still looking for well priced, and well built home-centric premium wireless routers or access points. But in the mean time, my AP at 2.4GHz with a Megabit connection will suffice.

Also, more 'fast as possible', learning about tech is always great.

Thanks for continuing to bring tech content to my subscriptions box!

My friend actually showed me the whole LinusTechTips lineup of channels and other things. I was cautious at first and wasn't quite sure of whether or not I should listen to what you had to say. Now though, your word makes a difference on whether or not I buy a product which is probably why companies send you stuff :P I like taco rings (look it up, its delicious) and stuffed crust pizza and lemonade. I am not quite sure what product I would like you to review. Maybe a more mid range computer monitor like the 

ASUS VX VX238H-W 23-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor

Thanks for all the videos and keep it up! 

- Your friendly neighborhood Quiby

Congratulations on your 1 million subscriber milestone. I really enjoy what you all do and what you make videos about. Every day I look forward to checking my subscription page to see what video you have made today. Some days I really wish I actually live in Canada so I could meet you or even maybe work for you because I really love computers and technology and it would be my dream to do that for a living. I think what you guys do is amazing and I am really happy that you all got to such an unbelievable goal and I am excited to see what you all will do in the future.

Chances are slim but why not give it a shot eh?  Could you possibly review PC game pads and Wheels?

I really Like LinusTechTips because is one of the channels that feels like the crew behind it is passionate about the information as well as the medium that it is provided through.

Linus Tech Tips - Thankyou for inspiring me to learn more about computers and it would mean the world to me if i could win somehting from this becasue i have been trying to save money since i was 10 and im 14, i still haven't got my pc yet bc my mom had cancer it may sound like bs but its not and i have been spending money to help her, but really from the bottom of my heart thankyou for making videos keep going Never give up!    <3Thankyou from: your Fan :D

Your videos are amazing, and You help us alot. I remember when i have a doubt about if will buy a power line kit, see you video about it and immediately run to the store to buy it.... Thanks Linus Media for Your great Work.

You make videos about technology.I liek technology. keep making videos about technology.

P.S. PLease OC video cards in Benchmarks again. I always OC all my cards, so your old benchmarks were the closest to realistic performance out there.

Linus, your videos are simply beyond amazing. When you explain your opinion, and give the facts about a certain electronic, there is a certain feel to them that you cannot find anywhere else. You are truly like a father figure to me and I always have on will continue to. In other people's videos, there is always a bias or some kind of preference that clouds their judgement. But i have yet to see a video in which you don't give a fair description of the product you are reviewing, and don't represent a logically derived opinion for it, and that doesn't represent you passion for this job of yours. You and your amazing crew continue to make calming, great videos that help the world make better PC's, learn more about hardware, and simply make you a better person overall. Kudos to you and your team and keep up the amazing work!! 

We can all thank you to Linus, we've always admired your content and I'm soon getting a new PC to become like you (;

I came across Linus when researching for the computer I plan to build during Christmas. The reason I plan to build it during Christmas is so I can take advantage of the sales. Now you may be thinking "why is he entering a giveaway for a PC when hes going to build one in just a few months?" first: There is also a tablet involved Second: FREE STUFF MAN!! WHEN ITS FREE YOU CANT COMPLAIN!!!

Honestly I love all of your videos and they are entertaining and funny (redundancy FTW!).

I would also like to see you guys do some more things like AMD motherboard reviews, those seem to be laking on youtube.

My favorite food is Pizza.

Hello everyone. I do not really know how to start this off so I guess I will just dive in. About two or three years ago in eighth grade I had a great idea. I had wanted to build a computer. I was so excited I dove in without any computer building knowledge at all. I bought part after part, learning more and more after each purchase. This, however, was not an ideal way to learn, as I soon noticed, and I finally started doing some hardcore research. And by research I mean anything my little mind could comprehend about the world beyond the the facade that us consumers have created. Instead of just standing there with shock and aw, I thought outside of the box, and researched things I did not comprehend. These were things like RAM and HDD. Of course I do not, consider that even breaking the surface of the massive database of information I need to know to even come close lets say Linus. Speaking of Linus, I never even knew about Linus and his helpful tech tips back then. Actually to be honest I did not even know he existed up until six weeks ago. However, when I did see the videos, it was like heaven wrapped in chocolate. Even though I was still limited to a few measly vocab words up to that point, it sparked interest in me. Linus' videos made me think of some kind of future of where I could be in a few years. I mean although my mind is still muddy between me becoming a programmer for video games or doing something along the lines of computer hardware, things got a little bit more clear. My love for computer and video games exceeds my knowledge of them, and I believe will forever be so. The more I learn of them, the more I love them. So although I am one of the newest members I would like to celebrate a great moment in Linus', his crew, and the communities life. Also it does not really matter to me whether I get one of the prizes (although it would be rad and I would never forget about it). All I ask is that I get to see the cool finish on that sweet gaming rig and if possible to see how happy the winners are with their prizes.

P.S. Sorry for how sloppy my paragraph might be, I am a messy thinker when I get mushy about my past and relate it to present things.

TheNotSoAverageGamer

A little over a year ago (probably more than that; it was before Linus Media Group was a thing but I'm not good with dates) I found one of your NCIX Tech Tips videos on how to build a gaming PC while generally derping around on YouTube. I had barely any interest in computers back then, but after watching you video, I was introduced to the world of building your own gaming PC's. Mind you at that point I didn't know such a thing exited. I had only played games on consoles, and I still though of computers as a mysterious black box that came out of a factory. Your personality (the blonde hair was pretty cool too tbh) is what made me keep watching, and eventually I came to be very interested in PCs and hardware. Now I have built my own computer, as well as 3 others for ffriends and family, and I am constantly learning new things, whether it be programming,gaming, or basically anything involving computers. I have found my passion, technology, and you were an instrumental part of making that happen. Thx lots.