1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You deserve every one of the million Linus and crew! Always look at your videos before I buy anything. You are my number 1 source for everything tech related! Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!

I love your videos. I watch at least almost everyday. I'm excited to watch you and your group continue to go. Go Everyone!!!

I would LOVE to win any of these cool prizes! I first found linustechtips on YouTube when I found their giveaway. I believe to enter you had to sub to techquickie (I believe i don't remember exactly) but I was just getting into PC hardware and computer building at the time. I proceeded to watch MANY techquickie and linustechtips videos that taught me SO much about computers that I had never known before! Then linustechtips gave me lots of side information on tech news. But this giveaway video just helped me discover that you guys have a 3rd YouTube channel that I will watch many of the videos of once I am done making this post. I was going to use some of my graduation money to build about a $1,500 gaming PC build but it would be so great if I could win this one and save that money for college to pursue my future in computer science. I'm sure I will be watching all of these videos for many years as it will help me stay up to date with tech information and I want to say thank you for what you do because it helps a lot. Oh and I love all your videos if i haven't said it already! 

post-140646-0-71316100-1410831311.gif

To start, congrats on the "Big Milli" as spoken by Rick Ross. I found you guys around one year ago while looking for new podcasts/news shows to watch and I stumbled upon the WAN Show. Since then I've been watching all of your daily content mostly while I eat my breakfast due to your late upload times in my time zone. I've found myself staying up super late just waiting for a new video to come out and usually am instantly satisfied with the result. So to sum it all up good job and keep up the professional, hilarious and informational videos that you are so good at!

post-140650-0-77228100-1410831460.jpg

My Laptop
Apple Macbook Pro 13' with Retina Display, 2.4 GHz Core i5, 4 GB 1600 GHz DDR3, 256 GB m.2 SSD, OS X Yosemite, VMware Fusion Pro running Windows 7 and Ubuntu
<p>

Found your video's while looking at reviews for products for building my new pc, now I check your site every day. You had reviews for pretty much every part I was looking at. Your video's aren't slow or boring and are put together well! I like your fast as possible vids, build guides and gadgets for under $100. Also I enjoy pizza. Keep it up!

CPU: i7 4790K Cooler: Corsair H55i Mobo: ASUS Z97M-PLUS Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 32GB Storage: Samsung SM951 128GB m.2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD GPU: Asus STRIX 970 GTX PSU: Seasonic 550w Gold Case: Corsair 350D

Thanks for all the awesome videos! Congrats on a mil. I first found the LTT channel when I was searching YouTube to find out how to build my first PC. The channel helped me immensely! Keep on keepin on.

Groezy 

First found LinusTechTips while searching for reviews regarding computer specs and such. You guys should probably do a review on how awesome you guys are. Hope I win the custom pc :P it's my dream right now :) 

"Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven."

Send private message ~ banjoball.com ~ Clan ENT ~ USEast

Found linus tech tips while link following on computer videos

favorite series is your pc build guides which were not only very well done but were informative and a joy to watch

I'd like to see you review some more peripherals (monitors included) especially QHD wich seem to be the best option at the moment

favorite moment was when i first uncovered your channle and spent hours looking at new and old videos with my forehead stuck to the screen drinking it all in

also id like to win the custom pc

I really love what has happened to the channel over the past few years, it has definitely developed for the better. This channel is and has been one of my go to resources for all things tech, from smartphones to PC parts! Thanks for the content and keep it up Linus! :)

First post =D
Wasn't gonna post but I was bored hahaha.

I usually spend all my time reading Light Novels and posting on my local tech forums so I was never really keen on adding another forum to my watch list. There really isn't enough hours in a day.

Would have loved to join you guys on the Game 24 event on stream but wasn't able to get time off ToT

A pic of the more presentable side of my desk since I couldn't find anything more interesting. Taken with my soon to be replaced Note 2.

uX6xDRp.jpg

I personally found Linus Tech Tips when looking a review for some item that I can't remember now lol. I've always enjoyed these videos and I hope that his and his teams popularity keeps on growing!

Congrats on reaching the one million subscribers. I enjoy watching your videos a lot. I especially love the wan show.

Found the site when looking for a review last year, didnt subscribe until a few months ago after watching the LG 34UM95 and BenQ BL3200PT reviews.  Keep up the good work!

so im not sure how i found this channel. sometimes i wonder why i watch it. but the content is enjoyable and i continue doing so. although, to be honest linus, my wife hates your voice

I love linustechtips, every time I have a tech problem or need some opinions on something i come here!!!

Congrats linus! been here since the 50k mark sub, hope your channel continues to grow.

Sennheiser HD600 Logitech G304 White Anne Pro 2 LG27UL500

Ryzen 5 3600 + MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC in Fractal Design Nano S

Warning long post. Thank you guys for all the awesome videos I have watched you since you did videos in your own garage I just moved to tacoma area from southern california near JayzTwocents home so I am just catching up on your videos after a long month of moving I am looking forward to seeing videos about the future gpus from nvidia and amd and cpus also I hope to go to a possible meet up since i now live in tacoma area I watch you barnacles logan Jayztwocents OC3D TV etc... I love all your guys tech coverge also more superfun videos would be awesome because I like seeing your teem as people not just tech journalists. Also it was so funny when Luke's aka slicks mother called and talked to you about taking her son to all the dangerous places.

I like how real you are with everything PC and still have a personality its refershing. Also I like Chinesse Food. They have that in Canada right?(;

I've been meaning to get around to making an account here, glad I did. I remember seeing posts on r/pcmasterrace with Linus in them and I had no idea what they were about or why everyone seemed so obsessed with him. I gotta say, linustechtips taught me alot about computers and I couldn't be more grateful for that. Congrats you guys, I haven't been with you long, but I plan to in the future. :)

Thank you so much for this give-away, Linus and friends!

I've been watching this channel for years. Even long before I was a custom PC enthuisuist. The LTT channel, alone, is what pushed me forward from console gaming into a whole new world of possibilituies in PC gaming.

Thank you for everything you have done.

My favorite type of LTT videos are the unscripted ones. The old case un-boxings and reviews were some of my favorite, even if you did miss a few facts.

Keep up the good work!

I found LTT when I was looking at keyboards, ever since I found your channel my knowledge of computers and tech has greatly increased and I SINCERELY thank you guys for puting out this fantastic content for us!

CPU:I5 4670K   GPU:Radeon HD 7850 2 GB (To be upgraded)   RAM:2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3   Motherboard:MSI Z97S SLI Plus