Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I stumbled across LTT long time ago when I was looking for an educational video and found one of your TechQuickie vids.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Found Linus channel when looking how to build a pc when I custom built my first pc last year. Been a religious viewer ever since. Thanks for the great content and congrats.

Awesome Giveaway :D In the first vid i saw of you guys, some years ago, you Linus reviewed an now old graphic card of the 500 series ... damn, back then the cards looked just way more fancy .. kinda miss that!

Hope you continue with your awesome content creation for a loooong time ^^

Great Linus we all love you!

Well to the GA, I found this channel by a friend of mine.

The serie i love the most is where you unbox/review Graphics cards.

I would like to see a 600, VS 700, Episode because i want to see how a 760 goes against a 660.

Greeting from The Netherlands.

I just want to say that I am happy that you guys got so many viewers and subscriber over the time. I think the LinusTechTips channel is the best technic based channel on Youtube and I am really happy that I found it. I don't want you to do a video about something, I just want that you do what you want to do and nothing else. (and to start another sentence with the word I) I found your channel by looking for a graphics card review, saw your other content and subscribed. And i wanted to say that Shroomster is not the only one that likes oranges. Many greetings from Austria <-- The reason why my engish isn't the best :)

Hey Linus and the media group,

you were talking about our support to the Linus media Group wich is indeed great, but I just want to mention the things you guys give us with every of your videos, like really high quality build guids and unboxings. And I want to say thank you aswell for this awesome community wich wouldnt exist without your help.

Congratulations for 1 million subscriptions

Congrats Linus , I came here looking for info about build ing a PC.Great guide and I could finally build one,but sadly I got robbed someone stole my PC . Linus let's get 2 million #getlinusto2million

Congrats for the milly :D

I just have to say that your videos made a lot people happy here in Bosnia,thank you  :)  :)  :)

CPU i5-650 3.2 Ghz

Thermaltake Contac 30 Cooler

Mobo. P55-US3L GPU PowerColor HD 5770 1 GB RAM 4 GB Kingston 1333 Mhz1 TB Caviar Blue  Case Cooler Master Elite 420  PSU Cooler Master 460 W

I think I found Linus trough Techquickie at first - watched most of them in one go (oh and TB has mentioned you few times in his videos).

I kinda fell for the _hyped_ style you guyes make your videos and then subbed for LinusTT.

I'm not drawn to any specific serie... It's more like "I wantz them all". And I did like your Pax coverage a lot :)

I found your channel while looking at different mechanical keyboards in youtube. I liked the high quality content and have watched daily since then :D Congrats and keep up the awesome work guys.

So, signatures are a thing. How does one do them? Is this right?

Nah, I dont even know how long have I been watching you, but I can´t stop and raelly like the work you are doing :) I hope you will continue in your great job.

Holy shit, how did  I not know this earlier? I want some fucking LMG merchandise!! I saw LTT when I saw a few unboxings here, and turns out the community makes me laugh. A lot. Great job Linus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Honestly, I've only recently joined the forum but I've been steadily watching your videos for a long long time. Thank you for the entertainment and information. The complete PC build guides are definitely my favourite, and I really hope to see another "overkill" style build guide from you soon, love them. :)

Spoiler

Just a happy dandy student. :)