!Linus Tech Tips breaks 1,000,000 subscribers!

LuckyCharm

Yay we won!

Now it is only PewDiepie left to beat in subs!

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Now it is only PewDiepie left to beat in subs!

Unfortunately that is impossible, the world will continue to be stupid enough to stay subscribed to him.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I see it as 1 million tech lovers.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

dat youtube money

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

YAY!  TIME FOR A HAPPY DANCE!

olTrWTo.gif

CONGRATS LMG!

Message sponsored by Telus mobility

LWG's trusted source of internets 

Oh God I can't believe how far you guys have come, heck I don't believe how far I have come !
I started watching Linus's videos way back in the day when he was still at NCIX producing content with camera man. before the idea to make this forum would have even crossed Linus's mind or mine.
I remember when Linus started doing his weekly stream, back then it was just him and the audience. He'd spend hours answering questions from fans and interacting with them. The stream didn't really have a format it was just a "you & me" moment. It might have felt clunky and unpolished at times but I certainly miss the sense of purity it had.

I was certainly one of the advocates of creating a platform where community members can meet & greet. But it turned out to be much more than that and I can proudly say that the LinusTechTips community is by far the best community I have ever been a part of.

I joined on day 1 and I clearly remember the rough times that this forum had gone through. Beginning with the  buggy but promising vbulletin 5 BETA and the frequent server downtimes.
I also remember how many members actually have gone inactive when the bugs became really overwhelming, Ghost was one such member that I clearly remember. He got really frustrated and rightly so when he'd type in a beautifully detailed few hundrad word post only to see it disappear in front of him after clicking post.
Most of us here on LTT went through the same, I remember the things I used to do to circumvent this, like typing everything in microsoft word and then copy pasting it to the forum in case it randomly disappears.

So many things have been accomplished since then. Linus and the team started attending events like PAX & Computex, things like the highest altitude lan party in the world. Things which they never would have been able to do before. I'm genuinely beyond pround & happy to see where the LTT team has come.

LTT has and still is a vital part of my life, the LTT forum is my home page and I can say without any hesitation that I've spent more time on these pages than on any other place on the internet and outside of it.

Thank you Linus and the team, good luck in everything you do and God bless !

As a prank before they can make a video about this everyone should unsub for a day

Actually if enough people would that and resubscribe the next day youtube would freak out and promote his channel even more cause he got like tens of thousands of subscribers on a day

-------

Current Rig

-------

this is AWESOME, sadly the giveaway is only for members who've "contributed" to "the forum" ...

I can be constructive I choose not to...

:_( no I can't I'm to stupid and useless to help anyone.

Now if only we could get the entire 1 million to watch the exact same video at once, with adblocks turned off. And repeat about 20 times in a row. Then Linus might get that lambo....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

These are the days you avoid the forum.  -_-

Now if only we could get the entire 1 million to watch the exact same video at once, with adblocks turned off. And repeat about 20 times in a row. Then Linus might get that lambo....

Lambo costs more than $20, sorry. :P

O: Linus can buy 2 Lamborghini's now! - as long as his employees dont mind not getting paid xD 

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

These are the days you avoid the forum.  -_-

Lambo costs more than $20, sorry. :P

Wait..... 20 million views on the same video on one day would only be 20 bucks? thats bullshit.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Wait..... 20 million views on the same video on one day would only be 20 bucks? thats bullshit.

Sarcasm. It'd be a little bit more than $20. But not enough to buy a Lambo.

Never been much for posting on forums, but i have to congratulate you guys for reaching 1mil subs! I only started watching ltt 2 years ago, and i have been watching every single video you guys have put out since. I especially like your build guides, even though i don't need a guide to build myself a computer, i love watching them!