The Z2 looks really Slick (pun intended), and that it's a high end mobile device with water resistance. What I like about dbrand is that they have a ton of skins for a wide variety of new devices, they even have skins for PS4 (although that is a device for peasants)

i love the z2 because its water-resistant (great for viber in the rain), the screen is better than the z1, and the sound equalizer that the iphone doesn't have. i like the dbrand skin because its gives style with function, and it can be customized>

Favourite part of the Z2 is the front speakers and favourite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored the video!

Oh I want that screen and water / dust proofnes. My last waterproof was a b2100 and it is such a handy feature to have. The dbrand is nice and doesnt look like a quality downgrade which is rare from what ive seen.

Front facing speaker, Long battery life, Beautiful design, IPS panel! is a highlight of this phone to me. This phone is perfect, seriously couldnt think of any con. I rarely (never?) seen a skinned phone really but this one is gorgeous! 

• FX 6300 Hexacore 3.5 GHZ

HD7770 Vapor X OC

Gskill RipjawsX 2x4 GB 1600mhz

The Z2 has a great battery life and front facing speakers, love it. Dbrand too for sponsoring this video and making this giveaway possible.

Favorite thing about XZ2: The screen and the balance of features is has. There seems to be no compromise about it, except for the price maybe.

Favorite thing about dbrand: Thei customization options. They allow you to choose non-matching pieces in a set.

My curent phone is xperia u and i need an upgrade.Also i love ythe skin of the z2

Gigabyte Aorus pro z390 :Intel Core I5 9600K RAM:Kingston HyperX 16 GB: Asus gtx 1070 Ti AE : WD Black SN 750 ,500 GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Kingston Fury HyperX 120 GB, Hitach 500 GB : Corsair RM750x :Colorful Raynor G1 AOC C24G1  Razer Kraken TE Bassilisk Ultimate ,Ornada Chroma

I love that the z2 is water/dust proof. 

And i love that dbrand is giving me a new phone (i hope).

Awesome part about the Z2 is that its waterproof,and the design is awesome!

dbrand has very highly customizable skins and also looks awesome are and are awesome!

i just wish i can win a Z2!

Preaz gimme

Okay, enough with the awful English.

I want THIS PHONE

because My nexus really needs replacing (Nexus 4)

The  main feature i like is the battery life :) (And Front facing Speaks)

dBrand?

Well They are awesome because their skins can get rid of AWFUL GLOSSY SURFACES!

Okay Thats it.

About the phone I think the best part is the front facing speakers because they are beast and the thing I like about Dbrand is how they don't just do skins for phones but for other things aswell.

I like the dedicated camera button and the front facing speakers on the Z2. Also, dbrand has an awesome site.

I freaking love the shape of the device, and the fact that dbrand finally makes a phone customisable and personal is amazing.

Every loud bang is a lesson learned.

ALL DEM MEGAPIXELS. Seriously though this phone looks like a major upgrade to my Iphone 4.... (Damn you Apple)

And that design is sexy as! Dbrand Keep up the good work!

And you too guys, loving all the tech videos so keep it up!

Underwater camera ftw! Always wanted that but never got to use it or have it.

My favourite part about the Z2 leans towards its body and design. I've held one at the Sony Store recently and it's quite nice to hold, it probably helps that I have a Nexus 4. I actually didn't have much of a feeling of dbrand until they did the MKBHD Edition N5 and then my friend got a wrap for his N5 and then the Linus Z2, so you could say that I like them for both quality of product and their support of some of my favourite shows.

Great video as always, Linus and crew.

omg i want that phone for its screen and dbrand stuff looks cool

I really like the Z2 in genaral but the skin makes it look amazeballs :D

i like the front speaker and the backup restore fuction

and that skin looks so awesome

you are awesome dbrand for making this possible

Fx-8150 @ 4.7Ghz/Corsair h110/asus hd7770 1gb/Gigabyte 990fxa ud3/corsair xms3 4Gb 1333Mhz 8-8-8-20/WD scorpio black 250GB/hp w19ev/nox nx520/logitech access keyboard (y-sr34)/1life gm:lightning/

Favourite thing about the Z2= Amazing battery life. Always on the go with a job that requires near constant use of my phone. So often it needs to be charged towards the end of the day, in order to last the train journey and walk home, so a phone that can last long enough into my day to let me listen to my tunes would be a God-send!

Favourite thing about Dbrand= They listened to their online community and sent Linus this review unit. Shows that they have their finger on the pulse as to what their consumers want to see and are willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Great job!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I reckon the camera is awesome and dbrand sponsoring this vid is awesome!

I love that they fixed the screen on the Sony Xperia Z2. Now it is quite a competitive phone with front facing speakers and an IPS screen. However, my favorite aspect of the Z2 is the 20 Mp camera... Amazeballs!

The one thing I love about the dbrand skins is that they have a great variety of skins like faux wood, leather, carbon fiber, and metal textures. What a great way to protect your phone and differentiate it from others.