My favourite thing about the Z2 is the 5.2'' screen and the LTT skin from dbrand is awesome.

Z2: Battery and STAMINA mode, Walkman, Screen, speakers, waterproofness.

dbrand: giveaways with Linus and MKBHD

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K (4GHz x 4 cores/8 threads);

RAM: 32GB DDR3 1333MHz; 

Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0; 

MB: ASUS Z97-A/USB 3.1; 

Storage: 512GB Samsung 970 PRO NVMe SSD.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Front facing speakers, 

they sponsored this video! :P

Nice Review Linus.

The things I like about the phone Battery life, Water/Dust Proof and speakers that facing the user.

Wow what a cool comp. My favourite thing about the Z2 is that it's waterproof. That's the edge it has over most of the competition at this stage, and doesn't seem to lack anything its competitors are boasting (especially coming up to par with HTC on the front-facing speakers, bravo Sony!). dbrand, on the other hand, I have to say that given I haven't heard of them before, and the fact that I'm a web developer, my favourite thing about them -so far- is their website. It's got cool user interface elements, doesn't overuse colour, uses lighter fonts on dark backgrounds (ideal for viewing on a display as opposed to print), and to boot, it's actually PROPERLY responsive (fits pretty much all screen sizes and aspect ratios, and this is achieved in a very clever manner). Clearly a lot of thought went into its development, so A++ to that.

I love IPS panels, so having a phone with an IPS screen sounds really nice.

I really like how the skin looks. it's simple but looks really nice

Saw dbrand site, specially skins for the htc one and tho i would hate the gunmetal being covered, at least they give you a skin that i could call double gun metal...........3m vinyl is the material that they use to apply decals or complete body wrap on cars and let me tell you that it is capable of resisting the climate change coming........

Hey, i rly would love to get hands on this one, i mean just look at this orange linus tech brand :D i love it :D
also i wanted to see a waterproof phone in years, which has battary life for more then 2 hours. ^^

Wow.

The best thing about this?

It's a freaking giveaway (And it's worldwide), it's one of the first phones I've seen that isn't an HTC One that has front facing speakers, Linus looked way too happy watching his own video in the mirror and it has a LTT skin on it! =D

The Z2 sounds and looks amazing and have all the things I need

Awesome phone, I really like the IPS screen and the gorgeous design.

The dbrand skin looks great on it, it was cut very precisely and was put on so exact that you cannot really tell if a wrap is on - nice one!

Max

I like the design of the Z2,and it's android skin looks minimalistic, which I prefer. I noticed the finish that Dbrand used on the links skin, really superb job

I hope that I can win this because my phone battery is so bad.

First of all, THANK YOU LINUS.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the 20.7 megapixel camera with 4k video. The vanilla Z2 is pretty good, but with that skin on it, it's pretty much the best thing ever IMHO. dbrand is really really kick ass, they sponsored the video and is giving away the phone. Hats off to you dbrand.

First thing that caught my eye was the awesome vibrant orange dbrand case, Love the fact you have a glove mode, always frustraiting when you try and use your phone with gloves or when you got a blanket around you.

Would absolutly love this phone!

The best thing is the AMAZING batterylife. And i love dbrand because they are super high quality. :)

I love that the Z2 is able to film at 4k and the custom skin by dbrand is awesome too!

-  AMD Phenom II X4 965BE - Asrock 870 Extreme3 R2.0 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro - 2x 4GB G.Skill - AMD Radeon 7850 VTX3D X-Edition 2GB - Samsung 840 120GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - WD Green 320GB - Thermaltake SmartPower 530W -

- Logitech G500 - Steelseries Qck - Sennheiser HD449 + Zalman MIC1 - Corsair Vengeance K70 -

My favorite part of the Z2 is it's gorgeous screen size! 
and my favorite thing about dbrand is that they do custom skins for not only just phones but other devices! 

I like the phone cuz is much beter than mine and large :)  and I like that the brand makes original phones

What I liked about the Xperia Z2 was the variety of options you could change to your liking.

and about Dbrand, I really like the customizability of the ps4 they have, it looks so much more unique.

Thanks for this giveaway.

fave part of the Z2 is the camera.the Z2 displays a incredible feat in camera technology. The quality of the images look rediculous! Dbrand have done an amazing job on the skin. favourite part of the Dbrand store is that the custom skins are just great when improving the look of phones

I love this phone's camera , and with the custom skins you can make any phone YOUR phone ! Hope I win it .

After watching the review I can say that I like everything about the Z2 and want to try it out myself! :D Also that skin is wicked! I'm always referring my friends to Linus when they need some help with tech! :D