i want this phone the water proof feature i think is amazing 

my favourite thing about the z2 is the top notch camera, and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they are giving this phone away!

The Z2 doesn't have a horrible flaw that makes all the pictures taken with the camera have a clear pink tint.

Love the ruggedness of the phone. For such an expensive piece of equipment its very nice to have it safe. And what i love about the dbrand is that their worldwide shipping is supercheap.

Best things are front facing speakers, IP58 water and dust proofness and  3GB of RAM, 512MB on my Arc S are driving me mad.

Abuot dbrand.... MKBHD is using their skin so I guess they are cool.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

I like the speakers on this phone, and Dbrand seems to be making really good looking customizations!

I like the Z2 because of It's awesome camera and the fact that you can take pictures underwater! ;)

And I also like dBrand because of their wide range of Products (I've never seen any skin-company make a skin for the pebble!)

I like the fact that I can drunkenly jump into water (happened on a number of occasions) with it and not smack my head against a wall the next day. And since I never heard of dbrand because I live far, far away I like that their name is pronaunced like " the brand" which is kindda cool.

Really like the fact that Z2 is dust and waterproof,sounds like pretty nice features to have and that Dbrand skin is so cool specially the back

Well, my favourite part is that it is better than my 10 year old Nokia brick and I had already been to dbrand.com and I loved their PS4 skins. Especially the Mahogany one.

I love that they included an IPS display. A phone has always seemed like the most useful device to have an IPS display on and they nailed it here. I also love that dbrand took the money and time to send a phone and skin to Linus when he needed one but couldn't get one.

Fiio E10K - AKG Q701 - Micca MB42X

Galaxy S6

Zowie FK

I always wanted dual front firimg speakers on a phone soi got myself htc one m7 i had a good experienced with it and want to see what sony has to offer with its flagship and having it customized by dbrand is just like having a special edition and i haven't purchased any of their products for myself but i have always been a fan of their work they just have the perfect skins

Love the camera app and also the great speaker in the front.

I like the fact the Z2 has a wrist strap for those that are prone to dropping their phones. I like dbrand's great looking skins that also give the phone some extra protection without making it bulky.

I love dat screen, and props to dbrand for sponsoring the video!

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

Love the review of the skinned Xperia Z2.will share with all my conects online.Thanks for the information on it.

I personally really like the equalizer and the auto volume adjustment with my current phone i constantly have to adjust volume when listening to songs, and the part i like the most about dbrand is their name xD its simply yet it still stands out

I like that the Z2 is like a better version of my Xperia S (which feels sluggish now; even on 4.4.4). I also like how clean the skin looks. It doesn't look like some cheap phone skin that some stall in the mall put together.

I really like the dust and water proofing, and I like the orange skin plus the fact that they sponsored you to give away the phone

I need this because of the waterproof capability and the good camera also the front facing speakers

the z2 sounds and looks amazing! i am an iphone addict and this is the first phone that makes me want to switch to the other side!

and give a pat on the back to adzel for a cool skin! and dbrand too for the great work!

I love the upgraded screen, it's beautiful.

This is the first time i hear about dbrand though. I like that the skin selector is that easy to use.

1080p @ 60fps? yes pls and texture on skin looks nice.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins.

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

The best part about the Z2 is that it is waterproof and fairly rugged! dbrand skins are always high quality as well!

Personally, I like the idea of the dynamic normalizer and it is probably something I would legitimately use. As for dbrand, their skins are so well done that I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me they were done by the phone manufacturer themselves. Once again, thanks for the cool giveaway, Linus... and of course dbrand for making it possible.