i need it!

im currently using a phone with Symbian OS  :(

dbrand is actually awesome for sponsoring you, i love what you do and im happy when you get sponsors

I like the fact that it doesn't have one massive flaw like most other phones. 

Waterproofness and Dustproofness are actually the OP specs of this phone that impress me most . But there are still some other specs that make the phone so much OP against the other brands' ones . All dem pixels on da camera (20.7 mp) , the snapdragon gpu , the IPS sreen and all that awesome stuff that makes the perfomance of this phone be a high end one , and that's what i like and want from a phone . I never had this phone on my hands but i think it has an awesome feeling . 

Huge thanks to dbrand skins for sponsoring the video of linus and making the giveaway possible . Give a look at https://dbrand.com , their skins are really awesome !!

Also Linus dude the small apps are found on the Z1 too , as connorpiper mentioned before .

A durable phone with front-facing speakers and a big battery life! Can I have it?!

I am in the market for a new phone after having a Samsung galaxy S3 for quite some time and this seems like a great move. Besides the few things you pointed out, this is a solid phone with some awesome features like the solid camera app, battery life and the screen. I have never herd of dbrand before, but I am definitely going to look into them a lot more now but any company that gives their customers the ability to customize their products like with skins get an okay in my book for sure. 

The favourite part on Z2 is the dedicated button for camera, favourite thing about dbrand is made in Canada :)

my wife just got a z2, and now you tell me i can win one! oh, ok, i'll take it then... 

First of all I would highly recommend DBrand I've used them with my nexus 4. Also loving the build quality of the Z2, and thier inclusion of microSD and front facing speakers!

I like the camera, the sony android skin and the build quality.

I want this phone because it just looks amazing compared to my phone right now (HTC One M7) and com'on its waterproof. Also Dbrand is awesome for sponsoring this video! :lol: 

Well, I've been really considering the Xperia Z2 as my new phone, as I'm getting a new one soon. The main thing that gets me with it is the water resistance and haptic feedback. Seems to be working pretty damn well, and I can take pictures underwater (still can't take it diving though :P) and bring it with me on mountain trips I take during horrible rainstorms (Those are the best, if its hot that enough hypothermia isn't a concern)

My favorite part from dbrand was actually their skin. I generally really dislike overly colored skins, and people trying too hard to make thir phone look cool, but this one time, even this strong colored orange, made it look pretty damn good. I also really enjoyed how dbrand would force Linus to give the phone away, giving it to a random viewer, which is more likely to be in proper need of a new phone than Linus is. 

Also, I go to this awesome university and pretty much 95% of the students are already subscribed to linustechtips, so with this phone, I'd be the... well, I'd be "That guy"

I really like the screen of the Z2 -

dbrand is cool for making this skin and giving away the phone!

can I have it please

the camera in it is great

and yes I want fries with that 0.o ;)

I really like the weatherproofing on the phone. Very sleek also. The rather wide variety of textures (aside from the numerous colors) to pick from is what makes dbrand cool.

This Phone is so cool! My favourite thing is definitely the camera, and of course the front facing speakers! dbrand is awesome for making this happen, and they have a cool name!

A free Z2? Thats awesome :D

Why i love the Sony Xperia Z2? Because of good camera, long battery life and waterproof.

And the favorite thing about dbrand that they sponsored this video!

Good luck for everybody :)

The front facing speaker, dedicated button for the camera, a beautiful screen and the fact that I will be getting it with an awesome linus tech tips theme too! It sounds amazing to me

Man this list could go on forever, but if I had to choose one thing it would be the Design. Its so sleak and pretty I think Sony nailed it.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

The Sony Z2's screen amazes me. DBrand allows you an unheralded level of customisability.

Love the front facing speakers and waterproofing, and the dbrand skins look awesome and well made, seen them used by a few other youtubers aswell.

Count me in!

Love the phone because Sony included Qi charging (in a flip cover case) not some proprietary BS 'sony only mode' :)

Love dat' dbrand because it's the best part of the LTT intro video!

-Frollard

In a world where the blind leads the blind, who do you follow?

i5 3570K @ 4.3, Dual GTX780, 3x 1080 27" samsung cheap displays.

512 Samsung SSD with 1TB green, 2TB green, and 2x3TB Red, 4x4TB Red.

I love it how the Z2 gives people like my older brother bragging rights, so it makes people like me feel like what a console peasant feels when they are told the truth about their "amazing" piece of hardware.

As for Dbrand, well I'm curious. Are the people working at Dbrand fans of Mrs Brown's Boys? If that's the case, shouldnt it it be D'Brand? :)

Good luck everyone!!

I love the waterproof ness about the z2 and I loved brand for helping my fav youtube channel .

This is an amazing phone and I have a skin from dbrand on my iPad mini with retina display, also dbrand deliver high quality skins for the device you want. Also Z2 is really expensive so... You get what I'm saying :P

The z2 has an amazing camera, good interface and is extremely fast with that snapdragon CPU and that 3gb of ram.

Thank you Linus, you're an amazing YouTuber and hats off to you dbrand for sponsoring this video