I like the fact that they finally decided to upgrade from the distasteful TN panel screen to an IPS panel screen.

The Z2 has really nice proportions, and with a new IPS panel, its more of an incentive to get! Good job Sony x dbrand

IloveSONY and also Ilove watching your reviews and your lecture LINUS!! :D

and also ILOVE the new front speaker of the Sony Xperia Z2 hope to win this thing :D pick me pick me !!1 vhahhaha more power LINUSTECHTIPs

My favourite thing of the Z2 is that has front facing speakers and and as for DBrand it is obviously theirs skins. Thanks for the opertunaty for a great new phone.

I like the amazing design of the Xperia Z2 and of course the awesome work done by dbrand on the Linus Tech Tips skin :)

My favourite thing is that the screen doesn't suck the functionality is all there in the phone. And of course dbrand are awesome for giving away this LTT themed phone.

i5 4670 | Asrock Fatal1ty H87 | G.Skill 16GB snipars | Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce | CM 690 III | 850 Evo 250GB + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic G-750 | Logitech G502 | AKG K553 | Windows 10

I like the sharp corners! They look awesome.

I also like the style from dbrand. It has a modern look

i like the z1 becuase of the waterproofness and i like dbrand for letting linus give it away  

I like the sharp corners! They look awesome.

I also like the style from dbrand. It has a modern look

I would love this phone because of the water and dust proofing, the great battery life and then also the great camera on it. Also I love that skin

I'm still using the Xperia S and have loved Xperia phones since I got it. My friend just got the Z2 and having seen it in person I can agree with Linus that the IPS screen is amazing, colors are accurate and lively, It really improve the whole xperience... but seriously, it does.

I like screen of z2 and dbrand - their skins look awesome.

The screen is really nice, love IPS screens, also the battery life is amazing for a smartphone!

Also the wrapping is kickass, who doesn't want LTT on there phone!?

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

i like the 20.7 mp camera of this phone and its also waterproof And about dbrand i think there skins are awesome so many various skins of different colors, textures etc.

I like that it has a good screen, sound enhancements and its color (My favorite color is orange)

Z2 is perfect because it's not a Z1 which i lost during business trip :( sail away in sea my dear - it fell of a ship - with me ;D

And the dbrand skin is perfect because its ORANGE ! 

I love the front facing speaker and dbrand makes amazing skins

Front facing speakers plus build quality makes this a true premium flagship phone (ahem, s5). That custom z2 box is just amazing.

I love the stylishness of the Z2 and how much of a statement it is! omg  :o  
The water and dust proofing of the device is wicked and would be so helpful. Living in Australia and always going to the beach, doesn't give phones the best life span  :P 

Also, i think the dbrand skins are so cool! This video actually inspired me to purchase one for my PS4!

I think the Z2's CPU is its most appealing factor because, as a heavy user, the S3 I use currently just can't keep up any more

DBrand's Pebble skins entice me the most, and I may buy one of them in the future.

dbrand is awesome, because thier skins are cool and they sposor cool youtubers like MKBHD or LinusTechTips

I hope, I win to get this for birtday :)

CPU: R7 1700 GPU: GTX 1070 RAM: 32GB

Firstly, I love that Sony is finally adding front facing speakers, and that they fixed the screen to ips glory.

I love Dbrand because they are an awesome company who has an awesome Twitter page