I love everything about the Z2 and it would be an awesome birthday present for my father! The skin made it look even better cause he loves orange! Thank you for giving this one away! :)

Favourite part about the Z2: Front facing speakers!

Favourite thing about dbrand: Precision cuts.

My first post on the forum!!! I have to say as an SE fan im hyped about this phone, that equalizer really stands up, and that skin theme, the color and texture are awesome

My favorite part of the Z2 is that the screen was revised and my favorite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored Linus Tech Tips!

The Xperia's battery life. Wish more phones would make that a priority. And the dbrand skin look sick!

My favorite part about the Z2 is well.. Everything! It's like exactly what I've been looking for to upgrade my 4+ year old phone! dbrand made a pretty cool skin too

I like how the Z2 is a phone that doesn't have a plug coming from it constantly. The rotary phone I use gets annoying sometimes.

Compared to my Samsung Nexus S this phone is a powerhouse... oh how nice a new phone would be. I'm pretty sure that's more than enough reasoning to why I like the Xperia Z2, but that processor and all that ram are the main features I like. I can't play music and text at the same time on my phone anymore.... also all pf dbrand's skins look absolutely stunning!!!

Evil exists where good men fail to act.

I love how It's waterproof and the ips panel screen along with the FRONT facing speakers :D . That skin is Ballin dbrand!!! love it.

My favorite thing about this phone is the system wide EQ. The texture for the skin is pretty cool.

I'd love to get a new phone, i have a really old samsung galaxy ace s5830i and i think i need a upgrade. Never tried a Sony smartphone before, and i have a passion for taking photos so this phone would be perfect!

Compared with other flagship phones what I like about the Z2 is the UI, its simple and fast most of all its very close to stock android, which I prefer the most.

Every thing is great about this phone, (Display, speaker quality, UI, performance etc) and of course the battery life is also pretty good. Water and dust proofing a really nice addition.

Wish it had a larger internal storage, but i guess you cant ask for more from a phone like this.

Custom skin is also really cool, if I had that phone I can fool my friends saying that I am working with linus :P

my favorite thing about the Z2 is it's camera, and the variety of skins dbrand offers.

I really have my eye on xperia since their first waterproof phone and i love xperia Z2 even better. I love the amazing camera functions. I also like the front facing speaker speaker. I also like the mini app thing. And the Sound enhancement and dinamic normalizer. That would be really handy for me. The camera focusing thing will be very handy for me cause i really LOVE photography. And i really love focusing. Go SONY!! DBrand is awesome to sponsore this video :) and their skin is awesome. ^-^ learned a lot. Thanks :)

My current phone, the Samsung Galaxy S3, is slowly getting worse and worse in condition, and I just got it working again after a long period of it not working before watching this video. 

Love the skin! Would love to have it. Good luck to all.

It has its own uniqueness to it. Compared to what I see on a daily basis of IPhone(#) vs. Samsung GS(#). Which is why I am quite happy with my Windows phone.

I like that the z2 is water and dust proof and that it has that awesome camera...

i like the water proof and their skins look awesome i want it!

Favourite features about the z2 is the beastly specs and newly improved IPS Display.

I love dbrand cause they make top quality skins.

…☆Jonathan Thamrin☆…

~ YouTube Content Creator of JTXEnthusiast ~

☆ www.youtube.com/jtxenthusiast, www.twitter.com/jtxenthusiast, www.facebook.com/jtxenthusiast ☆

I like that Sony Took the time to listen and improve the z2 over the z1. Oh and. favorite thing about dbrand is the side variety of skins that they offer.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

DEAR LINUSTECHTIPS,

I  HAVE ALWAYS WANT TO WIN THIS KIND OF PHONE OR ANY PHONE THAT I CAN USE BECAUSE MY PHONE IS JUST AN OLD NOKIA I AM TELLING THE TRUTH. WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PHONE IS THAT ITS HAS A LOT OF FEATURES AND WATER RESISTANT AND DUST PROOF FOR ME THAT IS USEFUL BECAUSE I AM SUCH A CLUMSY PERSON. I HAD AN INCIDENCE ONE TIME WHEN I WAS USING MY FRIENDS PHONE AND ACCIDENTALLY LOST IT DOESN'T HAVE A UNIQUE DESIGN THEN I NEED TO PAY FOR IT THEN WHEN I SAW DBRAND IT SAYS CUSTOMIZING DEVICES I THOUGHT IT IS REALLY REALLY PERFECT IF YOU WANT CUSTOMIZATION AND WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT IS YOUR NOT GONNA LOOSE YOUR PHONE WHEN ITS CUSTOMIZED BY DBRAND BECAUSE ITS UNIQUE     :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  PLS PLS LET ME WIN THIS PHONE

Sony Xperia Z2 being the flagship phone there is no doubt that it rocks with top notch specs. So apart from the hardware I particularly like it's Xperia UI, many of its apps are ported to my moto g. I like Sony's unique slab design which is simple, elegant and distinctive.

But there are things that I don't like about it, the price and tampered glass on its back makes it smudgy. But this issue was addressed by dbrand's beautiful skin.

And finally thanks to dbrand bot's for saving the world from awful looking monochrome phones (I mean most of the phones comes in black or white) and making them beautiful with your skins.

Bot's rocks.

Z2 is sick with the slow mo video. Debrand is cool because custom skins! What's not to like. Also HOLY COW this giveaway is international :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?