It's nice the Z2 is water proof. An electronic device you take where ever you go should almost be as durable as you. dbrand has some nice looking skins and they do it for consoles too. I would like to see some for pc cases.

I like the front speakers and dbrand did an awesome job putting that skin on the phone

CPU : Pentium E5800 @4.20 | GPU : HD5550

HDD : Hitachi 320GB | RAM : 6GB | Mouse : G502 Proteus Spectrum 
PSU : Random 600w | Motherboard : G41-MT-S2 | Monitor : SA300

I love Z2 because of its improved ui over Z1. 

dBrand changes the look of your phone. It is a perfect fit

Z2? With LTT skin? I have never used a phone(lying) nor have one(lying again) but my first phone was from sony and it was from my sister. now i accidentally dropped it and the screen cracked, and Z2 isnt even out in Indonesia YET! oh and i spent all my money on Headphone, and a new GPU.

= + - Giveaway? Why the Hell Not - + =

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I like the camera.

Kudos to dbrand for sponsporing the video!

Love the skin!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Love that the SONY Z2  coz its water proof and favorite thing it's shape, it is so simple and nice... cant wait to hold it in my hands.... ^_^ 

Front facing speakers!!!

Plus, I'm moving to a different country so I need a new phone! :P

The Z2 is water proof (I wish my last phone was) and the best thing about Dbrand is that they partner up to do giveaways like this

Nice screen and it's waterproof. dbrands skins look amazing, sadly there is none for my current phone

The phone looks amazing! Mostly finally a dedicated camera button! and that dbrand skin looks fantastic! 

My favourite feature of the Z2 would have to be its awesome water- and dust-proofing. My favourite thing about DBrand is the fact that they do amazing skins and giveaways like this!

I have the z1 and the z2 has such an awesome screen! I WANT IT!

And dbrand skin looks amazing! WANT WANT WANT!

The Z2 looks amazing especially with that awsome skin from dbrand. Im gonna switch to android soon and this is the phone i has thinking of even before this video. And now after i want it even more!. 

Loved most of the Z Ultra, but the camera was a deal breaker - the Z2 looks like that has been taken care of. Those dbrand skins are nice, and they're cut perfectly.

Love the Z2 waterproofness, who doesn't want to play GTA: SA with their phone in a cup of water? Right?

I gotta' say, dbrand skins look awesome.

My favourite thing about the phone: dat screen. SO much better than that on the Z1.

My favourite thing about dbrand: the finish on their skin looks great.

water proof, dust proof and the 5.2 inch screen

Would definately be an upgrade for my worthless symbian Nokia C6-01. LTT theme is SWEET! FAB HYPE!

I like the battery life, since my Nexus 4 with non interchangeable battery is starting to die before I get home... It means I have to speed-reddit when I have my phone unlocked.

I love the sony Z2 cause of its awesome specs adn that i have been looking for a upgrade from my current samsung galaxy y :\

and  thanks dbrand for sponsoring the video :D 

My favourite thing about the Z2 is its Triluminos, X-Reality display and my favourite thing about dbrand is their outstanding skins!

I love the z2 after some research it looks amazing 4k photos and with that linustechtips skin it couldn't be any better! DBrand is amazing for giving away this! The skin looks awesome with the 8-bit art style. Ive been looking for a replacement for my terrible iPhone 4s(regretted buying it for ages) and the Z2 would be an ideal upgrade.

My comment posted twice so i had to edit this one so i didnt enter the comp twice. Sorry!