I like the z2 cuz of the waterproifnes and the front facing speakers

Favourite thing about the Z2 is the battery and the front facing speakers. Favourite thing about dbrand would definitely be their skins.

CPU: i7 3770K @4.2Ghz | Heatsink: CM Hyper 212 EVO (Cougar Vortex PWM fan) | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V Pro | RAM: Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 2x4GB | GPU: Asus 7870 Ghz | Case: Corsair c70 Arcitc White | Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 128GB SSD + WD Blue 500GB HDD

I like how the Z2 is waterproof so I can stop using a GoPro for underwater shots with my friends and I like dbrand for skinning that phone AND THE BOX lol

I think the best part of the Z2 is the sweet looking power button and yeah I like dBrand's skins they're awesome!

They sponsored the video!!

AND that 4k camera! soo sexy! would use it as a film making tool with my c100!

this would be awesome aswell as a small preview screen and offcourse a phone! =D

UBER SICK!!! I need this phone so that I will be one of the cool kids that don't need to watch their videos in a mirrow anymore!!! .. actually I don't have that problem with my HTC mini 2, BUT MY MOM NEEDS IT SO GIMME!!! :) props to dbrand.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Love the screen and front speakers.  The wife and I would have to wrestle who gets it.

Cell cases are all too bulky so skins like dbrand can help customize my phone while keeping it essentially naked.  Though I'd leave the Linus skin as-is.

My favorite part of the z2 is the water proof/ resistance that it has. Also my favorite thing about Dbrand is their eye popping colors and full customization.

My favourite feature is the front facing speakers. I think every phone should have those.

dbrand skins look pretty cool!

So many god thing to say, but for me, the best are front facing speakers, camera and it's freakin water/dust-proof!!!

About dbrand, I have their Matte White skin for the nexus 4, it's astonishing.

Thanks for doing this, dbrand and Linus!!!

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that body its in. Sexy sexy. I like Dbrand a lot, I have a red skin on my Moto X and that one on this one looks sick too

Z2: Definitely want a submergible phone. I can't even remember exactly how many phones were ruined this way in my teen years. 

Dbrand: textured skins! I'd totally rep the LTT, but I might get a textured skin from them regardless. :D 

I would love to win this phone as i have had the htc radar for nearly 2 years now and i really need a new phone

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Let me win this phone, it'll be such an upgrade from my Iphone 3gs 

Awesome camera and screen ! My favorite thing about dbrand is that I just found out about them.

I love dbrand's idea, about the Sony Xperia, the equalizer it's my favorite feature about it.

The Z2 looks like an awesome phone that has a much higher build quality then a lot of the popular handsets right now.

I've never heard of Dbrand before seeing the video but the skin looks great! I love the color and the texture of the skin looks very impressive.

I never knew when other manufacturers were opening their eyes and finally making front speakers like HTC!

I absolutely love the front facing speakers. 

I love the system and the design of the phone and what i love about dbrand is that they make some awesome stuff and they sponsored this video :)