screen, battery life. i want, my current phone is cheap and slow.

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the door. Be the healer or the faker.

Favourite part about the Z2 is how premium it feels in your hand.

Favourite thing about dbrand is hands down how they made the instruction video for how to apply the skin to the Z2, it's good and funny! :D

i'm in! i've always liked the roughness of sony's new phones what i like about the Z2 is the camera, screen an that skin man! :D

They're both pretty cool and I just want a new phone :)

What I like about Z2 is the Dust proof and water Proof, IPS screen, and 3200 MAH battery. With awesome customized skin by dbrand which is nice and superior looking. That's just me.

Favourite part about Z2, It's waterproof-ness and Fav thing about DBrand is the custom skink and giveaway FREE PHONES WOO

My favorite part about the sony xperia is the keyboard, and it's aesthetics. So, many keyboards I've used recently (other than the iphone) are hard to manage and unresponsive. Sony's implementation looks responsive and well thought out. It may not seem like much, but for me when you spend alot of time, texting, searching, and emailing. A good keyboard is a must have.

I want to win this.

It's great that dbrand is so cool.

I like the Z2 because it is Sony.

My favorite thing about the Xperia is:4K video and 720p slow mo which i really like after using the iPhone 5S and the phone is waterproof!

dbrand skins look really good and if a company gives phones to the workers its great that they can the company logo on them which is great.

Silly masks is my favourite function in Sony Z2 and skin that cover Apple logo on iPhones is my favourite thing at dbrand store.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins.

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

I love the audio quality of sony smartphones,which shows how much development went into a sony headphone.If this smartphone last as long as my dads 20 year old sony stereo speakers which sounds better than some 150 dollar speakers out there,then count me in.

the camera from tha z2 is awesome and the skin from dbrand is outstanding

You can make people in your photos wear funny hats... Yeah, Linus loves it, so it must be good.

I like that dbrand uses the less eye cancer inducing lettered social widgets.

There's a lot of things to like on this phone, from its camera, OS, processor, battery performance, being an IP58 up to its interface, but probably, my favorite part about Z2 is that sony improved its display, from Z1's TN panel to a IPS panel. And my favorite part about dbrand is that they have a wide variety of choice in customizing the skin of your gadgets, from frames, colors, textures and materials.

I love most Sony phones, and this one is, in my opinion, the best, and with the awesome skin from an awesome company makes it even better! :D

Heya Linus, what most intrigued me aboot the phone was that it was waterproof. I mean it doesn't look that waterproof to me and if I did end up winning I'd definitely put it to the test. In regard to dbrand I think it's cool that they wanted you to give away a phone and sponsor a unit.

I love the fact that it is water-proof and dust proof. About Dbrand I love how much effort that they put into there skins and the quality :)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I would like to win a Xperia Z2 becuase I still dont have phone and my parents wont buy me or let me buy a smartphone. Only and old phone that Im shoure they will rat out from my basemant and say its new. Dbrand is awesome for make cool skins for items I dont own.I would love to win!

My favorite part of the X2 is the front facing speakers, although i've never though of watching videos with a mirror!
My favtorite thing about dbrand is their customer service, i've never dealt with them personally but i always saw a rep very active within the Nexus5 subreddit.

Good luck to everyone!

I'd have to say the water resistance and the front facing speakers and dbrand because they have quality skins.

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 2GB SC

PSU: Inland Gold Series 500w | Case: Diablotek Evo ATX Mid Tower

MB: ASRock 970 Extreme3 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Currently using the one m7, I will never use another phone without front facing speakers, but I'm secretly a bit jelly of my mates s5 due to its waterproofness (yes that's a word). I've never heard of dbrand before now, but I've recently gone caseless because it was too bulky and it started to crack and get caught on things. Dbrand looks like the best of both worlds. HaZaaa!

--------------------------

Thx

AusTempest

The z2 is a phone with a great camera, much better display, full waterproof and dust proof capabilities, and performs great. All I can say about Dbrand is that they make awesome skins and gave away this phone. Even if I didn't get this phone I would still Dbrand my phone!

Everything about the Z2 is amazing! From the build quality, dust and water resistant features, amazing screen, amazing camera, everything! I haven' t tried dbrand skins, as I am in the Philippines, but I know them and they make amazing skins.