‌‌‌‌‌

miyabwah

@Windspeed36  should also strike with the eu mods and not against them just looks like hes kinda sucking up to slick 

I have a theory that @Windspeed36 actually ranks higher than slick in the whole forum hierarchy.   When was the last time Linus fired windspeed  hmmm?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Hey guys, what do think about having 5-year old mods running this forum? I personally think that this would be an excellent idea. :P (JK)

At the current moment, it may as well be.

At the current moment, it may as well be.

True that!

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I agree, for people who are supposed to be staff, this is really petty.

IDC if it's a joke, it would still be extremely petty for someone to do something like this.

@Windspeed36  should also strike with the eu mods and not against them just looks like hes kinda sucking up to slick 

It's probably all the young (16 and younger) mods having such a strike over such a petty thing ;). This is why we need these mods to be 21+ because they'd be a fair bit more mature than younger ones. I'm not saying that everyone younger than 21 is immature but just saying that at an age younger than that some are. But that's just my opinion. No one has to take it. ;)

What is actually going on is that the majority of the European mod team have gone on holiday to meet up in Scotland leaving myself, Slick and the rest of the team to run the forum. The 'mod team on strike' thing sources from the lack of credit given to a few people by Slick in regards to the Puush video.

What is actually going on is that the majority of the European mod team have gone on holiday to meet up in Scotland leaving myself, Slick and the rest of the team to run the forum. The 'mod team on strike' thing sources from the lack of credit given to a few people by Slick in regards to the Puush video.

I knew about this and I can confirm. There is also footage of this so-called "holiday" that shall not be made public to this forum....