Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

H4X3R

Edit: What these 2 words mean:

Introvert = Someone who is shy, and tends to be a loner/not socialize much. 

Extrovert = Someone who is outgoing and likes to be outgoing and enjoys hanging with lots of people.

Edit2: You can now choose "Both"

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Well I moved to Japan for a year by myself to live with complete strangers and meet new people so I guess I am an extrovert. Don't bother me when I am playing videogames though...

I should be studying.

what does this mean

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

what does this mean

edited top post.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Natural born introvert.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

what does this mean

Extrovert = Someone who is outgoing and likes to be outgoing and enjoys hanging with lots of people.

Personally, i'm not fully in either field, i like to keep to myself and not meddle in other's affairs much, but do join in discussions which pique my interest.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

first of all This question does not exist or is under review. second of all i guess i'm an introvert since i spend as much time away from everybody as possible. i really just can't stand people.

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

there was a third option in health class where you are both. So both.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Introvert i hate humans.

That's more like misanthropy.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

If you are unsure or think that you are neither, choose the one that better suits you.

Edit: What these 2 words mean: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091121055246AAmFvd2

You should really add "both" to the options.

I am a bit of both. I love being around lots of people (in a city, at events, etc etc). But I hate being in the spotlight or center of attention. I tire and get exhausted if I am interacting with a large group of people. (Note, I said tired from interacting, I can stand and listen and have the occasional convo and be just fine). I also have no problems talking to most strangers, but very often would rather just sit and listen to people talk.

It's annoying being at a party, and having every other person "are you okay? you are quiet?" when in reality I am having the time of my life sitting and watching and observing. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Personally, i'm not fully in either field, i like to keep to myself and not meddle in other's affairs much, but do join in discussions which pique my interest.

That simply isn't true. Introverts do socialize but tend to do it with a small group of close friends. We are by no means lonely.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Inxtrovert. I'm stuck in the middle, kinda. -_-

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

all of them?

( i know heavy photoshop, but still )

i hate that girl in the photo more than most humans actually.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

That simply isn't true. Introverts do socialize but tend to do it with a small group of close friends. We are by no means lonely.

If you read the full line, i put "/not socialize much". That does not mean not socializing at all, it means on a smaller scale than what an extrovert would. For instance i don't socialize much and only have 3 people whom i regard as friends, and talk to on a regular basis.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

i hate that girl in the photo more than most humans actually.

explain?

i was referring to generally girls -_-

who dont you hate ( apart from linus and slick :P ) ?

Oh i immediatelly thought about this :  

Most of the time introvert, the rest of the time a mix of the two.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

You should really add "both" to the options.

I am a bit of both. I love being around lots of people (in a city, at events, etc etc). But I hate being in the spotlight or center of attention. I tire and get exhausted if I am interacting with a large group of people. (Note, I said tired from interacting, I can stand and listen and have the occasional convo and be just fine). I also have no problems talking to most strangers, but very often would rather just sit and listen to people talk.

It's annoying being at a party, and having every other person "are you okay? you are quiet?" when in reality I am having the time of my life sitting and watching and observing. 

I expect most people to choose both because they have different interpretations, that's why i left it out. If you are both, then please say so and say why (due to the different interpretations), i am adding a Both option.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I expect most people to choose both because they have different interpretations, that's why i left it out. If you are both, then please say so and say why (due to the different interpretations), i am adding a Both option.

Ah, this is very true. Although Most introverts/extroverts I know have a strange obsession with whichever they are and blame everything they do because of it...hah. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200