Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

H4X3R

explain?

i was referring to generally girls -_-

who dont you hate ( apart from linus and slick :P ) ?

Oh i immediatelly thought about this :  

Well i like girls but not fake model like girls, but normal girls that Don't drench their face in makeup (they are rare)lol

205961_336870606402920_1703906148_n.jpg

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I've taken a professional test along with a few online tests actually and I've come up as being both for all of them. I always feel that I'm an introvert though as I strongly prefer only having a small group of very close friends, I am often shy and I am completely fine with being alone.

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

funny thing, i dont like being alone in games. i <3 coop games. there is just not enough coop and MP games with interaction.

Extrovert

According to multiple tests i've got the ENTJ personality type too.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

In most situations I'm completely alone, but I'm not happy about it at all. I don't have many people to be with, none that are close by anyway. I would try to make more friends locally, but my anxiety prevents it. If I do have a social situation that goes really well then I will be really happy though.

erm i only have a few close mates, and i just hang with them, but i will talk to others, no problem at all :)

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

I hate being around people, I hate they way they look at me, I hate the way they smell, I hate what they are interested in, I hate the things that they talk about and the way they sound. I don't deal well with prolonged social situations; after the first hour my skin begins to crawl, after the second hour I just want to be at home and the third hour, I start to feel physically nauseous. This is compounded exponentially in relation to the number of people involved and correlates negatively to the volume they occupy.

That said, I don't mind so much when there's a barrier of separation, for instance here online; i.e. I quite happily enjoy social MMOs. That aside I (have to) hide it very well and act the part of an extrovert; one simply has to if they want to get to the top in the business world. This does take a great deal of effort and once I have satisfied the requirements of both of my jobs I am left quite literally exhausted both mentally and physically.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Extrovert

According to multiple tests i've got the ENTJ personality type too.

Ahhh so the swede is outgoing huh? hmm.... 

I hate being around people, I hate they way they look at me, I hate the way they smell, I hate what they are interested in, I hate the things that they talk about and the way they sound. I don't deal well with prolonged social situations; after the first hour my skin begins to crawl, after the second hour I just want to be at home and the third hour, I start to feel physically nauseous. This is compounded exponentially in relation to the number of people involved and correlates negatively to the volume they occupy.

That said, I don't mind so much when there's a barrier of separation, for instance here online; i.e. I quite happily enjoy social MMOs. That aside I (have to) hide it very well and act the part of an extrovert; one simply has to if they want to get to the top in the business world. This does take a great deal of effort and once I have satisfied the requirements of both of my jobs I am left quite literally exhausted both mentally and physically.

So for you its tiring around the people you've been around. And you put on a businessman's facade for business purposes, I know how that feels... 

You've most likely had to deal with more than I have since my current profession has basically no social interaction. Kudos to you!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I've been in my room for a few months now... Only going out for necessary errands or the occasional convention or when I need to buy some parts...

I've been in my room for a few months now... Only going out for necessary errands or the occasional convention or when I need to buy some parts...

Oh your a hermit crab just like me~

RAs5Mr5.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

All nerds are introverts. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Umm... AFAIK introvert =/= shy. Introverts like being more in small groups or alone, because they want to. Shy people are lonely because they lack social skills, they want to be more social, but they cant. Extroverts tend to often mix introverts and shy guys together, while in reality they're a bit different.

I'm personally really shy, but I'm also an introvert. I don't like being in big groups, but I don't mind it too much, as long as everyone ignores me. In smaller groups I can be in a conversation every once in a while, but not too long. In bigger groups I just observe / stalk others, I hate being the center of attention. But I still like to socialize frequently, but preferably not (too) much at a time.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Umm... AFAIK introvert =/= shy. Introverts like being more in small groups or alone, because they want to. Shy people are lonely because they lack social skills, they want to be more social, but they cant. Extroverts tend to often mix introverts and shy guys together, while in reality they're a bit different.

I'm personally really shy, but I'm also an introvert. I don't mind being in bigger groups, as long as everyone ignores me. In smaller groups I can be in a conversation every once in a while, but not too long. In bigger groups I just observe / stalk others, I hate being the center of attention. But I still like to socialize frequently, but preferably not (too) much at a time.

Agreed, I like being small groups and being alone at times. Heck alone time is a must... but that doesn't mean I enjoy being a loner, I think its only natural for human beings to crave social interaction. 

I'm shy too, however prior work experience in being a salesman has help make me a bit more outgoing. For me its a balance in a big group, I don't want to be totally ignored as if I wasn't there but I don't want too much attention either. If I have nothing to add to the conversation I keep quiet and that happens quite often. 

Oh your a hermit crab just like me~

-snip-

Unfortunately this "hikikomori" (shut-in) time will have to end next week since my classes start....

Unfortunately this "hikikomori" (shut-in) time will have to end next week since my classes start....

Ahhh unfortunate but necessary. =/

Music got me through my schooling years. :D

IRsf5Li.jpg

Ahhh so the swede is outgoing huh? hmm.... 

When i had my own company there was no other option  ^_^

And my personality type really worked to my advantage when i was in negotiations and meetings with customers 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm kind of both - I'm outgoing and like being around lots of people, but I'm also perfectly happy just getting on with my own stuff by myself.

I feel kind of introverted, I do enjoy time by myself.

I act pretty extrovertly though, cannot be around people and not interact.

So both basically, I'll go a bit crazy if I spend too much time by myself but it works the other way around and if I spend too long with other people I get fed up.

Neither, I don't socialize much, but I also enjoy others peoples company.

Really very few people are introverts, they simply don't have the right people around to socialize with. It's all luck of the draw, you can't choose who's around you, not easily anyway.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

i hate it when there are lots of people in the same place. i hate cities and crowded places. i also don't really like meeting new people. introvert.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016