Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slick

What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

Message added by colonel_mortis

How about a review/video about used laptops (especially 2012-2015 MacBook Pros, as more an more people are buying them because of the high prices and problems with the 2016-2018 models) 

Maybe a comparison between a couple of laptops from 2013-2015 era? (Possibly a price-to-performance comparison?)

Desktop: Intel Xeon E5-2660 - 2x4GB DDR3 ECC - 1TB WD Blue - 240GB SP SSD - 1050Ti

2015 MacBook Pro 15" 4870HQ/16GB/512GB/M370X - iPhone X 64G - Apple Watch Series 0 - Sony WH1000XM2

On 7/22/2014 at 6:00 AM, Slick said:

Specific products please! Links greatly appreciated :D

Ultimate gaming PC with zero compromises for twitch streamer. 

ProtonMail's encrypted email service, and Signal for encrypted messaging.

I'd actually LOVE to see a video or video-series on privacy-ifying one's life, from ditching facebook, getting away from google, to encrypting one's computers, using a VPN, and email services. There are privacy focused alternatives to popular services, and some of them are much better than others in terms of usefulness, usability, effectiveness, and pricing.

After watched the latest video about noise cancelling headphones, I thought: why none of the greatest tech YouTubers don't talk about one headphone: the fiil brand. I have a fiil diva (iicon) and love the noise cancelling, all the modes and etc. Still the layout controls are not great like my Plantronics backbeat pro, but the sound is amazing and I use it daily in the fablabs workshop that I work, better than the protection noise cancelling headbands! And I love the windy mode, works so well! I have it for almost 2 years, and I would love if someone spread the word about some great "affordable" active noise cancelling headphones.

Here's the page: https://fiil.com

The Helm Personal Email Server.

https://thehelm.com

home-product_blade-02.png.7e4becaf2f5271126417355520094eb7.png

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.

~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

SuperNT / Pi / and emulation are cool but ... the MiSTer FPGA project needs some love. Dig Luke out from FP for this pixel perfect retro gaming evolution. Open source, open hardware, ~$130 for an FPGA retro console. 

Hi

I was wondering if you could review the 1 selling TV on Amazon Canada. The TCL 43S425-CA 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Television (2019), 43"

Thank you 

Linus i wanna see more ratchet DIY case-mods like the ones from the earlier ltt days

Or the RTX 2080 ti EVGA black edition, it's an "affordable"(compared to the others) 2080 ti at only $999, but is rarely in stock. But performs within 5% of the higher end models in my testing, or just a general RTX 2080 ti reference vs 3rd party PCB video 

Current Build

Spoiler

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 2700x
  • Motherboard
    ASrock x470 Fatal1ty k4
  • RAM
    16GB
  • GPU
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Black
  • Case