LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like that there are on screen buttons. And thin bezels is a yes for me. Like the video too! :)

My favourite part is that it looks like the big brother to my Nexus 5

My favorite thing is the customization. Seems really cool compared to my iphone 4s.  

I'm liking that laser focus, I'd like good camera on my phone.

I say the best thing about G3 is certainly the battery life. With all those pixels, paired with great battery life, I'm sold. 

Defiantly favorite thing about this phone is the size. I'm 6'7" with large hands but a small phone. And the battery! You can't fit a big battery inside a small phone like the crappy iPhone I have now. So it would be nice to get a phone that fits my hands and last the day.

My favorite feature is the back buttons!

They where sthelfy and colooooooooolllllllll!

Button Layouts and thin bazzels are amazing on G3

Would love to get one because I currently have a BlackBerry that is almost dead...

Quote me to get a reply!

The fact that it has an SD card slot, thank you LG! 

It's difficult to really pick one thing I like about the phone.

Back buttons - love this, I'm CONSTANTLY hitting the volume buttons on my One M8.

Thin bezels - The bezels on the One M8 are gigantic (although a fantastic trade-off for those phenomenal speakers)

Industrial design - Man does the phone look beautiful.

Usability - I love all the accessibility. Most of which I will never use, but I really like that the options are there.

My Rig: MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming, Intel Core i5-3570k, Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7870x2, Asus Xonar DX, OCZ Fatal1ty 1000w, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB Boot drive, 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD in Raid 1 w/ OCZ Vertex 3 60GB Cache

Favorite thing is definitely the screen res as well as the button placement, love them in the back :)

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

My favourite thing is backspacing once undoes auto-correct

I love the UI and screen of the G3, from the video, it looks so darn amazing, 3D like pop-out.

Customisation of the bottom buttons !!!

Additional functionalities on Googe now swipe up.

In short, I'm a big fan of what the UI seems to deliver.

The thing I like the most after hearing the review is definately the resolution!

(Also, the amplified audio seems awesome. I always use my phone to play music from my pocket at work, and can't wear earphones when I work. So yeah, very nice :) )

What I like might sound trivial but i love it that the LG flagship has a removable battery and microsd card going against the "norm" set by google and apple. It's great for people who are on the go and swap out tons of data without being restricted by the on-board memory since a class 10 card is sufficient for HD video reads.

And i'm based overseas and will be able to utilise the give-away phone to it's fullest and happy to pay for shipping too if i win :) 

I like that all the buttons are located on the back of the phone.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the large screen with small bezels.

but the skin is going bye bye because it's all PA or omni for me

Praise Duarte!

My favourite thing about the device has to be the design. It just looks really sleek and the thin bezels make me happy inside 

-Favorite aspect of the G3 is the now included multi-window mode for texting/gaming/videos

Wireless charging without having to pay for a different backplate!

My favourite part of the phone so far is industry leading display technology and a very useful interface I love it.already a owner of lg g flex