LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Love the design and the gestures, also the screen is amazing ( no offence Linus). Would love to get my hands on one.

Awesome giveaway, thank you linus and LG...... 

My absolute favorite thing about this phone is the amount of the phone that is the screen, probably some technical word out there somewhere I don't know to describe this  :P, it is a trend that i am enjoying and hope that soon the whole front is just screen.

My favorite part about the phone was actually the skin! Don't get me wrong, the screen would blow me away after the sucky screen of my current phone, and the specs are killer, but for some reason I just love the massive number of features and options included in a stock skin. It seems like a lot of thought was actually put into the skin unlike lots of other phones.

My favourite thing about the G3 have to be the 1440p display. This is such a revolutionary step forward in the mobile industry.Being able to have a 510ppi density on a mobile phone is just unreal.Gimme all them pixels.

My favourite thing about the LG G3 are those sexy slim bezels!!!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the 2560x1440 display. Thats higher resolution then my monitor !

Best thing is the good blend of stock Android plus actual usable customizations required without needing to put a custom ROM on.

And awesome that your cat didn't overly care about the vacuum.

I love those thin bezels because of the awesome button placement

The skin is really impressive on G3, especially when compared to touch wiz. Nothing to say about the screen since many other phones already have same resolution such as the S5 LTE-A edition. I want the giveaway prize...haven't upgrade for like years, uses a ZTE small screen most of the time.

I like the screen resolution but I like the screen's color so much more. It looks so vibrant!

I like the build quality of this phone. Especialy the back buttons! Mwahaha! No more accidental lock-out while using ma phone! :lol: Too bad the really high screen resolution is insignificant now cuz it doesn't matter anymore how many pixels you can cram per inch anymore. We just can't see the result now that the resolution is super fine. If the LG G3 was released a year or a year and a half earlier, the 538ppi would have been curb stomper for the competition.

I wonder what other kind of inovations the phone companies can make other that larger screen resolutions..? ^_^

In my opinion the best thing of the G3 is the customisation of the navigation bar, i really miss the find button, i always put it on my nexus 4.

My favorite thing is the rear mounted buttons. A friend of mine had the G2 and the buttons were surprisingly unobtrusive. You didn't hit the home button unless you meant to.

Ginger (Main Desktop):

AMD A10 5800K / MSI Twin Frozr iii Radeon HD 7850 / Corsair XMS 8GB Dual Channel @ 1333MHz / MSI FM2-A75MA-E35

The amazing resolution of the LG G3 is by far my favorite thing about it! n_n

I'm old enough to eat candy for dinner, but I'm also old enough to know from my own experience that it's kind of a bad idea ( ._.)

what I like the most is the customization of the OS, I´ve been an iOS (ipod touch) user for a long time, and it would be nice to try that kind of stuff

I love the big screen. High ppi. And fast processor. Also the ui on the android

like those back buttons, and the high contrast mode, but my favorite is that screen resolution.

My favorite part of this phone is that the sleep, up and down buttons are on the back!!! I hate accidentally clicking the side butttons!!!

My favourite thing about it, is the slim bezel design, because of the buttons being at the back.

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

My favourite thing about the G3 is the design,solid build quality and the focus on the screen.

Of course the main thing about the phone is the 1440p screen, but what I liked the most is the ability to customize how the keyboard's keys behave, I haven't found the perfect keyboard yet and this would allow me to do so.

That glooorious 5.5 inch display 2560x1440p" holy patato, that gotta be my favorite part  :D

Known to be an meme

Still camera!
and that screen. :3