LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like this phone and hope the Nexus 6 is based on it.

My favorite part of the review is the fact that this may be the first non-Nexus-branded smartphone that would ever warrant me switching from iOS that I have ever seen.  I am really getting sick of my small, 4in screen that is a little larger than my thumb.

Just poor college student.

• CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS z97-AR  GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 970 SSC  RAM: 16GB 1866MHz  Storage: 240GB Intel 730 series and 2TB WD Caviar Black  PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W  Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Reds  Mouse: Razer Death Adder Black Edition  Monitor:  Samsung S24D590PL  Case: NZXT H440  PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HkDHD3
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3630QM  GPU: NVIDIA GT 650  RAM: 16GB 1600MHz  Storage: 256GB SSD

My favourite part have to be the back buttons. Awesome phone overall.

My favorite feature is definitely the high PPI!

The best specks of this phone must be the qhd screen, but my favorite is the back bottoms!!

My favorite feature on the LG G3 has to be the thin bezels with the quad-HD display. It looks fantastic and it is the only phone that I would choose if the Galaxy Note 4 is disappointing in design.

My favorite part is the amount of customization options that the interface has so you can tailor your user experience to your liking. Also, it's not a big deal, but I also like the fact that the headphone jack is on the bottom of the phone. My current phone has it on the top and it gets kind of annoying. 

My favorite parts of this phone are the buttons being on the back, the tiny bezel, and the overall aesthetic.

I like the removable back. To many phones are going non removable these days.

My favorite thing has to be the display followed closely by the back buttons.

The laser man! Focus in milliseconds! I have a LG GT540 as a phone - (don't stretch it, just call it a phone for now mket? ), it needs 10 sec to open a camera app has no focus and the subject needs to stand still at least 2 sec to get a usable picture! Me need this phone or money to buy one ( so in which country is bank robbery legal? ;) )

I currently have the LG G2, and this phone probably solves all of the gripes I had with the G2.

Love the fact that the battery is user replaceable. And we now have a micro SD slot :D

Favorite thing: QHD screen. But resolution is just a number :(

Gimme gimme xD

CPU: Intel i5-2320 @ 3.9gHz

GPU: MSI GTX 670 PE @ 1411/7387

I wanna go fast! :P

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is its 1440p display. First phone to have that resolution in the world. A close second would be the size. I really love big phones because I watch a lot of videos on my phones.

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

My favorite part of the phone is probably the back buttons, its something different on the market.

My favorite thing is that LG appears to have actually put some thought into the design of their new Android skin. It looks like it has some nifty features.

My favorite thing that I can see about this phone through this video is probably the rom. It has a ton of customization which is the only reason why I flash stock Android over that disgusting TouchWiz UI.

it was so smooth and it had so many cool and good modifications (like the power saving, home screen thingy and multitasking [I have a Samsung galaxy S2 so it doesn't really have any of those...] B))  and it didn't look so "high :ph34r:  tech" and that is a good thing in my opinion  :)

My favourite thing about the G3 is the highly customizable UI...Stock but customizable? Hey, that's great...and it's smooth too...

Oh, and I like the way Linus handle it...It makes the G3 looks durable.

Big screen for my big hands, as well as pixel density and that sweet set of multi-tasking features.

My Android 2.3 Rugby Smart (the old one) is tough, but the battery isn't great and it is ANDROID 2.3

My favourite thing about the G3 is dem bezels. Talk about sexy. Not as sexy as Linus, but you all knew that :3

post-89905-0-80957100-1404280828.gif

What I like the best about the LG G3 is the large screen and small bezels...

My favorite thing of the LG G3 so far are the thin bezels and overall build design

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is that the resolution on that screen is glorious :)