LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about this phone has to be that high res screen. its gotta be super crisp!!

The tiny bezels on the LG G3 are incredible, as it makes the 5.5 inch display much easier to handle. This would be an amazing replacement for my current phone. 

I love the no side buttons design because I too, constantly mash the buttons accidentally on my HTC One M7.

I liked that you really explained the phone really well. You showed us great features and awesome ways the phone is different from the rest of the other phones.

One thing I love about LG G3 has to be its form factor. The Bezels are thin, making the front of the phone only the beautiful hi-resolution screen and the well placement of the volume and lock keys.

Hope I win  ^_^

the best thing about the G3 is of course the screen for everyone i think

but for me software expirence is much important than not like reply from anywhere to SMS,coustomise soft touch buttons is a big plus.

coming to hardware most striking thing is buttons on back and camera but also the monolithik front is awesome it makes the phone look futurestic.

and last but not the list u linus who makes everything JUST AWESOME-to watch,learn, to do, adapt...............

Gotta love the "no buttons on the side" design!! 

Intel i7-4770K @4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | Asus Z87-Deluxe | Crucial Ballistix 16GB

EVGA GTX 770 SC w/ ACX Cooler | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Dell U2713HM

My favourite thing is the 2560x1440 5.5in screen because I have massive hands :P

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the lazer camera focus

The good thing about G3 is the removable back cover, which means you can have access to the battery. A large 5.5 display screen but when compared to note 3 its comparatively compact and easy to use. No side buttons. 13mp OIS camera with ability to record 4k videos. Slim and sleek design than any other 5.5inch smartphones out there.

My favorite thing about the LG g3 is the 2560x1440 display.

I like the software, not too familiar with it but from what youve explained you like and dislike about it, it sounds really good.

i love the design of the phone and the removable back of it. 

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

My favorite part of the review is the part where you showed the conversation between you and Marques, I didn't know you guys talked to each other!

The best part has to  be the super sleek design, that gorgeous screen being bezel-less is awesome. And the rear mounted keys seem to be quite interesting, really looking forward to trying that out.

The screen and the back buttons are my favorite

My favorite part is the quad HD display and the buttons on the back,I love them since the G2.

That customizability doe :o

plus those buttons on the back look refreshing

looks great, definitely a step up from my S3

thanks for the great review Linus

Hands down the buttons in the back is my favourite thing about the premium LG phones, I`ve used one in person and feels very natural. Also having tons of ways to customize the ui out of the box is great.

Hope I get one  :)

Probably just the sheer level of customizability of the UI elements.

Hmmmm.... for me the best thing about this phone is that the front of the device (in my very unqualified opinion) about 85-90% screen! Dem thin bezels! love the design. The Korean version eh??? thats the one with the tv antenna right? Should work where i'm at.... hope i can snag one. All the best to all the entrants and thank you Linus for the opportunity! xD

Them Buttons at the back of the phone

I have to say (like everyone else) that 2560x1440 display. I hope this is just showing what is to come in the near future with other new phones.

i love how the volume buttons are on the back of the phone because it can be very annoying when you accidentally turn down the volume if you are watching a movie or youtube for a long period of time.