LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The best features of the LG G3 would definitely be the screen and os skin, as they booth give a clean crisp look to the phone. On top of this the OIS camera just completes it for me, all of this would be a vast improvement over my old galaxy nexus.  :D

What i like about the G3 is the bold step in going 1440p as well as adding a slick and sexy backing on the device.

Thumbs up LG!

The most awesome feature on it.....the dual windows ;) imagine what you can do with this feature......

Best part about the phone? Its screen. May be less saturated than other phones, but still epic to be at 1440p.

Everything else seems similar to the current market.

I think  that the outrageously sexy and brushed look, as well as the extremely sharp screen and top notch specs make this phone a keeper. 

Hope I win :)

My favorite thing about this fun is the customization factor. Without having to install a launcher, getting to customize the various things mentioned sounds amazing. I hate fumbling with launchers, skins, icons and all that so it'd be nice to have something pre-built into the OS. 

An IPS true to color high density 1440p display with almost no bezel is awesome, personally I'd still like a sealed or treated brushed aluminium backplate.

I love those tiny bezels and that backing material. Also the new LG UI seems very nice.

My favorite thing HAS to be how the G3 allows the recording of cats :3 ...fine, and it's very useful looking dual-screening :)

I love the concept of the back buttons, would love to give them a test =D

nice bezel its thin and sexyyyh ^^

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

The repositioning of the side buttons onto the back of the phone and the dual screening option. Very useful for when I don't want to exit the app I'm using.

Favourite feature would have to be the knock code feature. Being able to turn my HTC One M7 on like that is something i wish i could do every single day!

My favorite thing is the design. I love the hardware choices, and think the UI looks really slick, especially all of the customization features they've added.

Me please c:

My favourite thing about the phone would be the QHD screen and the battery life :D

I really like those pixels man. and the botton placement

My love for large phones is a love/hate relationship. What got me the most about this phone is the buttons location. If it wins me over, I'll continue using large phones. Otherwise, <5" phones may be my go-to phone size in future purchases. 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the 5.5 inch screen, I enjoy playing mobile RPG and Strategy games and it would make it a lot easier to see, and also the quad core processor to run games smoothly. 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the design. Gotta love the solid metal back as well as the gorgeous 1440p screen.