LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Long-time lurker but this contest made me register :P
I'm really curious about how the button placement changes the smartphone experience

My favorite thing about the G3 is it's size, as i have huge hands and most smartphones don't fit comfortably in them, so far the only phone that has worked for me is the note 3, but I hate crapwiz :(

I personally love the resolution and the removable battery, that's awesome! :)

Corsair 900D |ASUS  Maximus V Formula | i7 3770K | 16 GB Dominator Platinum 1600Mhz | Asus GTX 780 |

Intel 520 Series 180Gb SSD | BeQuiet 860W PSU | GPU, CPU, MOBO watercooled with 2x480 rads, 12 BitFenix Spectre Pro total | Acrylic Tubing from Primochill | Icemodz RGB-LEDs | Aquacomputer pump, flow control and fan/liquid control | 27" Dell U2711

Build-Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/88573-the-red-beast-900d-780-liquidcooled-first-build/

My favorite part of the phone is definitely physical aspects.

1*The bezels well there are none which is awesome you get the most screen for size.

2*Size perfect for me and most people you'd think that 5.5 inches would be too much but because there are no bezels I belive it's perfect at least for me.

3*Finally and in my opinion the coolest the back placed buttons. As linus mentioned you won't be accidently power off your device and putting them on the back is just perfect it's sooo ergonomic.

My favourite part was definitely the /r/pcmasterrace appearance!

My favorite thing about the phone was the ability to customize the navigation bar, which I am almost sure no other OEM skin provides!

I like the customization options of it, i have never seen that much stuff on a phone ever! even on my s advance with a custom rom has less options.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

The buttons on the back of the phone is easily one of the best improvements to ever be on a smartphone !

I absolutely love the fact that is has a 3000 mAh removable battery and I also like the Android overlay LG has created.

I really like the big screen and the camera, and also the fact that you can actually buy it (raging OnePlus One fan thinking about getting the G3)  ;)

I really like how the lock button is on the back, I think that is a great idea :D

The thing I like about the phone is the Laser auto-focus. My current phone struggles with this and it would be awesome to finally take photos (and video) with some actual definition.
Another cool thing is that LG opens the phone for additional customization is the brushed plastic back panel. As far as the video, I like the way Linus says "Bezel"

I like buttons on the back. Hate to accidentally push volume up and down while using.

What are the odds? 180+ pages huh?)

My favorite feature was most definitely all of the customization options, like the UI animations and the knock to unlock.

Which were very nifty.

My favourite part of the phone is the thin bezel and the nice contrast and viewing angles.

My favorite part has to be the backing, it gives the effect of the HTC one but is removable, perfect combo!

CPU: i5 4590, Motherboard: Asrock b85M ITX, Memory: 8gb G-Skill 2133mhz, GPU: MSI Gtx 760 Case: CM Elite 130

Laptop: 15" 2011 Macbook Pro

i like that it will give me the ability to remote in to my desktop (witch is already using a 2560 x 1440 monitor) and see the whole desk top with out having to move a  1920 x 1080 window around it

I love the multi window feature.. its just a life saver. And also obviously the front with thin bezels & gorgeous  5.5" 2560x1440 display! I just freaking love it!

SEND ME THE PHONE ALREADY! I am fed up of my 520 force closing music app and freezing all the time!

AMD FX 4100 @ 4.5Ghz NB @ 2.6Ghz @ 1.42v | ASUS M5A88-M | CORSAIR 2X4GB DDR3 | CM HYPER 212+ | XFX R9 280X DOUBLE D |

| SEASONIC S12II 620W| SEGATE BARACUDA 2TB | NZXT PHANTOM 530 | STEEL SERIES SIBERIA | LOGITECH MX518 |

I like the thin bezels, it is just simply gorgeous  :) !

I need to work hard because I realized my toys are not cheap.

I love the back buttons and the fact that you can use a microsd or replace the battery. Side buttons get annoying when you accidentally activate them!

I also like the fact that it's Linus' and Slick's date night.

The G3 is so sexy those bezels just make me want to stand up and go buy it! Also the screen is awesome so crisp and clear!

CPU:Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition / Xigmatek gaia, Mobo:Gigabyte 970A-DS3Ram:Corsair XMS3 2x2GB 1333mhz, GPU:MSI R7770 GHz Edition, PSU:Corsair CX500 500W, Case:Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition.

My favorite thing about the review was that old film style movie trailer with Linus and Slick