LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Probably the LG Android version. All that customisation! esp with the buttons down the bottom, thats a game changer with stock android versions.

About the vidio.. the best bass that text whit MKBHD and about the phone really like the display and the buttons on back of the phone...

Who cares about the resolution.  EasyHome is the best thing about the G3.

I like a large screen a lot, especially the fact that there is not much of empty space.

Not only is the rezolution incredible but also the fine tuning you can do with the stock OS from LG is mind blowing ! Wold be awsome to own 1 :D 

My favorite thing about this Android was de huge personalization you can do.

The high resolution screen can be very nice to see wile i'm on the bed with the phone at 5 cm from my eyes.

My favorite parts of the lg g3 would have to be the astonishing amount of options you have to customize the device to your likeing! :)

love the freaking back buttons instead of the side mounted and user replaceable battery.... also bigger is always better. 

I like how hitting backspace once will undo the auto-correct!

My favourite thing about the G3 has to be that freaking awesome antenna that you showed during the WAN show! :D

Something that really got me into buying this phone is the buttons on the back. I finally won't have to worry about pressing them by accident while watching a movie.

I like the fact that you can change the back and home and other buttons around at the bottom of the screen. It's a feature that I didn't know I wanted. 

I REALY like the QHD screen. I have the way Samsung made their S4 in general. I should have bought a LG G2 at the beginning. I just love the LG G3 in general.

What I like the most about the G3 is the fact that it just looks beautiful, the removable backplate is awesome an GOD I wish that I can do that wit my nexus 5 :(

screen to size ratio is amazing. 5.5 in such a small form factor is awesome.

I like the quality of the product and how you can remove the metal back.

My personal favorite is the clipboard that can be used over the keyboard. It's a small feature that seems like anyone would abuse it and miss it if they switch to a phone that doesn't have such a simple feature.

Favorite part was the multitude of customisability.

I like the quality of the product and how you can remove the metal back.

I realy like the big screen  and small bezels on the phone when you add the back buttons and top characteristics this makes it one of the best phones of the year. 

All the customization options the phone is offering. Specially the customization of the bottom bar.

My favourite thing about the G3 is defiantly the multitasking, being able to watch a YouTube video and text at the same time is awesome! It so annoying having to switch between the two on my current phone.

My favourite part was when you got to the (lack of) side buttons. Was like "holy carp they actually listen to me!". Shame about that speaker though :(

I like the LG skin the most, its flat and simple. I like technology without any complicated things

Though I really liked the 1440p display, but the multitask mode was the killer for me since I'm using iOS. Please let me switch and try android. This is my chance of redemption! Been stuck with iOS for years!