LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature is the stunning Quad HD screen resolution.

I also like the ability of customizing the UI, 4K video capture feature and multitasking.

The beautiful front with extremely thin bezels. And of course the overall nice design and removable back plate is just great on such a high-end device.

Favorite thing is has to be other than the massive res.... is the adjustable keyboard! 

image.jpg

I wish linus and the rest of the team good luck in judging LOL!

Being able to change the buttons, so useful.

#MakeBombs                                       3x3x3 Time: 15.76s

I've never seen a lazer distance sensor before... That looks like a great idea fore focusing images

Production Control, Fish Keeper, Lover of Audio

I really like the design of the phone and how you can customize it. 

my favorite part about the phone would be the design and how it complements the back buttons 

The best thing is the SD card slot.

My favourite thing is that you can customise the bottom buttons for the ones you want.

My favorite thing about the G3 is definitely  the 1440p screen.I know not many apps support it right now,but I have hope that developers will utilize the resolution to improve the scaling on their apps and utilize the screen's 530+ PPI resolution.

probably those buttons on the back. I didn't know that there was anything else than buttons on the side, but now I just want those!

Really liked the screen and the fact that you can have wireless charging

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Everything looks amazing but my favourite feature would definitely be the buttons on the back! So many times have I nearly been deafened because of accidentally blasting the volume on my phone  :P.

The thin bezels, back buttons and massive 1440p 5.5 inch screen make this device one of my favourite. :)

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I really liked the back buttons as well as the simple, stylish UI, which I normally dislike on the androids I've seen.

If I have to pick a favourite feature it has to be the button layout. Side buttons keep messing me up x3

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

My favorite is 1440p screen and 13MP camera   :D .

Best feature on this phone is that OIS+ Laser autofocus camera ...I Would so much like to try that thing ...it makes awesome pictures

cheers

I love the fact that the battery is removable and there's an SD card slot, unlike some others on the market!

no compromiss on general specs (cpu, ram and battery are top) and the ui looks  stylish

The neat looking interface. I like the stock Android interface, but at times it's too simple.
Also that it's a high end phone which still has swappable backplates and batteries.

Your products are looking better each day, LG  :D

My favorite part of the G3 has to be the expandable memory, speaking as someone with an iphone 4s having to constantly move and delete apps and videos is so annoying. Was looking to move to android with my next phone anyway :)

Good Luck to all and I hope I can be one of the lucky 25 :D

Just Found out cellular data will work with me in the UK as long as I change network, thank god I haven't signed that new contract just yet :D

If only we all could afford 8 SSD's in Raid 0  :wub: