All parts you can read the temps from.

Is there a program I can download to monitor everything?

Yep! Speedfan, Speccy, CoreTemp, all of them do it. I see most people here use CoreTemp.

http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/

Thanks! I will restart my computer and load up the program right when I sign in on windows.

Yep! Speedfan, Speccy, CoreTemp, all of them do it. I see most people here use CoreTemp.

http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/

I don't know exactly what the temps are. But in SpeedFan I saw atleast 25 - 40 C on all parts, (I don't know how to use CoreTemp).

I don't know exactly what the temps are. But in SpeedFan I saw atleast 25 - 40 C on all parts, (I don't know how to use CoreTemp).

Was that under load, such as gaming? That's what we're looking for. If they get too hot while gaming, it might be shutting down to prevent itself from harm being done by the heat.

Was that under load, such as gaming? That's what we're looking for. If they get too hot while gaming, it might be shutting down to prevent itself from harm being done by the heat.

Oh I thought you said under load like starting it up. Ok, I will try playing battlefield 4 and Unturned.

Use HWmonitor, you can almost monitor every temp your pc has...

Use HWmonitor, you can almost monitor every temp your pc has...

Ok great thanks!

Temperatures while running Unturned: Systin 27-28 C | CPUtin 30 C | Auxtin 34 - 35 C

Temperatures while running Battlefield 4: Systin 28 - 29   C | CPUtin 30 - 39  C | Auxtin 34 - 35  C | GPU 49 - 50 C

Is this good or bad temperatures?

new mobo in my opinion, that asrock is horrible

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

new mobo in my opinion, that asrock is horrible

Recommendations?

Temperatures while running Unturned: Systin 27-28 C | CPUtin 30 C | Auxtin 34 - 35 C

Temperatures while running Battlefield 4: Systin 28 - 29   C | CPUtin 30 - 39  C | Auxtin 34 - 35  C | GPU 49 - 50 C

Those are good temperatures, so that's not the problem.

Those are good temperatures, so that's not the problem.

Is it my motherboard,ram,gpu or cpu or something else?

personally would say psu. Get a decent 80+ one. A corsair  CX600M woudl be a good choice for what you have now but when upgrading you should get a Corsair AX860(i). 

personally would say psu. Get a decent 80+ one. A corsair  CX600M woudl be a good choice for what you have now but when upgrading you should get a Corsair AX860(i). 

I have a Corsair CX750

I have a Corsair CX750

Apologies, i didn't see it in previous post from you. you should look at your mobo. if you can get a hand on another one (lend one?) and try all your parts. see when it fails with wich part.

Apologies, i didn't see it in previous post from you. you should look at your mobo. if you can get a hand on another one (lend one?) and try all your parts. see when it fails with wich part.

Ok thanks. Someone told me that if it was another part except the power supply in the computer having problems wouldn't it blue screen/restart? 

Ok thanks. Someone told me that if it was another part except the power supply in the computer having problems wouldn't it blue screen/restart? 

It could bluescreen yeah, but when you use for example another HD7770 lende from someone it shouldn't bluescreen because it's practically the same hardware. it's just most of the time trial and error.

It could bluescreen yeah, but when you use for example another HD7770 lende from someone it shouldn't bluescreen because it's practically the same hardware. it's just most of the time trial and error.

I think I just fixed it by updating my BIOS!

If the problem persists, check Event Viewer to see the cause of the shutdown. If nothing i listed, it's almost certainly your PSU. If a PSU gets overloaded, it'll just shut off, and nothing usually gets logged to Even Viewer at all, meaning no BSOD.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section