So I just upgraded to a new power supply, the CX750 and it still shuts down or halts when I play battlefield 4. That's all I have tried for now. Anyone have any ideas?

now i just saw this one so probably a new mobo.  +1 to tugadude4.

"We will never make a 32-bit operating system." -- Bill Gates, 1989

You can always try to use a motherboard test card, these usually aren't to expensive either, and it will pull an error code from the board.

You can always try to use a motherboard test card, these usually aren't to expensive either, and it will pull an error code from the board.

Try it indeed! When it also fails at ram. Just try it with Memtest86 also. just to be sure.

Aboso

Try it indeed! When it also fails at ram. Just try it with Memtest86 also. just to be sure.

You can never run too many free to cheap tests before letting someone touch the insides of your baby!

Hahaha! Thanks guys. I was going to test memtest, if someone could give me a link that would be great. Thanks for all the great help, I will go have the professionals look around and see what is wrong with it and then I will tell you guys what was the problem and how they fixed it.

Hahaha! Thanks guys. I was going to test memtest, if someone could give me a link that would be great. Thanks for all the great help, I will go have the professionals look around and see what is wrong with it and then I will tell you guys what was the problem and how they fixed it.

http://www.memtest86.com/

get an Antec BP550

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

If the Memtest came out fine, try to under-volt your CPU's VCore (core voltage) using this guide.

Thou shall not abuse thy monkey, thou shall not misuse thy monkey.

get an Antec BP550

Thanks but I like Coolermaster's power supply line.

I always keep my drivers up to date. My BIOS is slightly outdated, but the revisions don't list anything that seems related to this issue, and to be honest I'm scared to update it in case it breaks something else.

Have you tried running memtest86? I am going to try this tomorrow and seeing if it's my ram.

Alright thanks!

EDIT: Is there any tutorials on how to use memtest86? 

Here.

Have you tried running memtest86? I am going to try this tomorrow and seeing if it's my ram.

Yep, left it all night a while ago and got no errors.

Yep, left it all night a while ago and got no errors.

Weird, I will try mine.

Thanks. Isn't memtest86 just for 32 bit operating systems?

You're welcome. Native 64-bit code (for the processor not the OS) is supported since v5.

You're welcome.

Native 64-bit code (for the processor not the OS) is supported since v5.

Well I have a 64-bit OS, will it still work?

Well I have a 64-bit OS, will it still work?

The program boots prior to the OS, you don't even need an operating system to run it. So, the OS is irrelevant here. Before the release of version 5, it used to run only on processors with 32-bit instruction set. It's a matter of processor compatibility, not OS compatibility.

The program boots prior to the OS, you don't even need an operating system to run it. So, the OS is irrelevant here. Before the release of version 5, it used to run only on processors with 32-bit instruction set. It's a matter of processor compatibility, not OS compatibility.

Oh ok. Thanks for the info!

Oh ok. Thanks for the info!

No problem, I hope I was fairly accurate (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and let us know the result of the test.

Any news, OP?

No sorry, I decided I am just going to the computer store, because everything I try doesn't work.

No sorry, I decided I am just going to the computer store, because everything I try doesn't work.

Yeah, I remember you saying that, but I was wondering about what they could have told you was wrong.

Hi.

I have been having trouble with my computer.

My computer Halts/Crashes when doing something that's heavy load, for example: Rendering a video in premiere pro,Playing Battlefield 4 and 3,etc. It doesn't even say a error, it just shuts off. 

Please tell me what could be wrong. I was thinking it was my power supply because it's a bad make and company but I don't want to buy something if it doesn't fix it.

Computer specs:

MB: ASrock n68c GS-FX

CPU: AMD FX-6300

RAM: Don't know the company but: 8GB (2 x 4GB)

GPU: Radeon HD 7770

HDD: 1 x Western Digital 500GB: Don't know what series.

PSU: Dynex DX-PS500W

Thanks.

When it happens does it happen so:

black screen,

everything stil running, but windows reboots (on mine leds on fans stayed up, everything running, then got the ok beep from the speaker as it rebooted)

replaced the psu. fixed

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

When it happens does it happen so:

black screen,

everything stil running, but windows reboots (on mine leds on fans stayed up, everything running, then got the ok beep from the speaker as it rebooted)

replaced the psu. fixed

No it just shuts down, nothing is on. It just totally shuts off.