Would you buy from APPLE....

midrim

I have a Macbook Pro and an iPhone 5s. Love the macbook to bits. It's coming up to two years old now and it still feels and looks like it's brand new. And the iPhone 5s, love it. From going to a 4s to it was amazing. Apple make some amazing products. Everyone just thinks they're crazy expensive. But you get what you pay for at the end of the day. 

The Phoenix | i7 3930K 4.6Ghz | Z79A-GD45 Plus | 2 x GTX 780 SLI | 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz | Two 240GB Samsung 840s | 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Green HDD | Silverstone TJ07 | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop

Streaming PC/LAN Rig | i7 920 3Ghz | Biostar X58 T-Power | GTX 460 1024Mb | 8GB XMS3 1333Mhz | 120GB Corsair SSD | Avermedia Live gamer HD C985 

I have a 2009 macbook pro.  It's been nice, but I won't buy another just because I prefer working in Windows environment.   If Apple were to sell their products for less than they do currently then that probably means they are making cuts somewhere and quality could go downhill.  They already are kind of skimping on their Quality Assurance testing I've noticed (bugs showing more frequently in their releases than in past years).  So, no.  I would not buy an Apple product even if  they lowered their prices.

I bought a LG G2 when it was new and same price as 5S but i want to try iphone as my next phone i like the G2 but i like trying different stuff 

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

I'd love to have one of their high end laptops (Not that good with mac tiers so i'll generalize)

And besides. If it turns out that i don't like OSX i can probably boot linux and keep using it.

Although dealing with the "Geniouses" is a horrible experience..
Last time i went into an apple store i was cornered by a strange fanboy hipster with a neckbeard.. I still have nightmares

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

No.

#WindowsMasterRace

#AndroidMasterRace

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

You get what you pay for in my opinion.

With a MacBook Pro Retina you get amazing build quality, an amazing screen and an overall satisfying experience. I believe people criticise the price of a product purely based on the hardware that it uses compared with a windows counterpart however they overlook the rest of the computer and the research and development that goes into making a sleek laptop like the MacBook Pro Retina.

Apple is all about user experience

Maybe... but it's more likely that I would just buy my own components and hackintosh it.

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

if they were as cheap, or cheaper then PC equivalent, yes I would buy apple stuff.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Money is a non issue. However, I'm still not going to purchase anything from the cult of apple.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I never buy a product based on brand or marketing, I always buy a product based on it's merits.  If an apple product fits my requirements best and the cost is reflective of products features/benefits then yes I would buy it. 

Have I ever seen an apple pc meet my requirements? once or twice, has the price ever been reasonable for the features/benefits of said product? No.  That is why I have not bought anything other than an Ipad or 2.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Since when $545 is considered cheap for a phone?

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

I have an iphone 5 so im not against their products or anything but so far as computers go i just don't want to use another OS and always have compatibility issues when using other products/games and other software. 

but iPhone's aren't 'cheap' quality

I'm not saying Galaxy phones are cheap, actually they are also expensive, but i am pretty sure that if they were heading another market they would make cheap phones for real 

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

my misses has this iMac and basically uses it for Facebook/instagram I think it actually has a 3t hard drive as well

kHcE2FN.jpg

Towers no because you can build your own with OSX for a fraction of the price with double the performance, Laptops yes no one makes better laptops construction wise, iphone yes because ios is my favorite when jailbroken and the construction is up there along with everything else they make, premium feel.

I say this because, I had a very bad Gypsie attack...they stole my wife, plow... and they touch my horse in a very bad way... he got very depressed.

I don't even know how that iMac costs so much... My custom build is way better for almost half the price.  Not to mention that that GTX 780M is a laptop series, not desktop.

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

I always hated apple, but recently I got my hands on the latest Macbook, and it changed my opinion completely. The OS X experience was different, and the hardware hardly seemed astonishing, but I got used to it and saw that it really was worth the trouble to get it. Now I understand why apple's prices are so high, though I would also say that they can be lowered a lot.

“Resolution is a number, just like framerate is a number..."

Iphone. Just because of the camera <3

CPU: i7 3930k 4.5ghz CPU COOLER: Be quiet dark rock pro 3 MOBO: MSIx79a-GD45 PLUS RAM: G-Skill 16GB  GPU: MSI 780 TF  Storage: 2tb seagate and 60 GB OCZ ssd PSU: corsair CS750M 

:D

I don't even know how that iMac costs so much... My custom build is way better for almost half the price.  Not to mention that that GTX 780M is a laptop series, not desktop.

Its Australian so by default way more expensive. I think that build is around $2100 in the US. That said it also comes with a beautiful and expensive 2560x1440 monitor and is really thin and has a great form factor. Your custom build is most likely in a huge tower. Hell my custom build is better than that iMac if you just talk about performance alone, but people buying an iMac aren't worried about just performance. 

Edit: We have the same case, so yeah. We have huge towers and monitors compared to just a monitor with all its components inside it. Hence why its a laptop card. 

I have in the past but never again.