Modis Geekstakes Sponsored Giveaway

nicklmg

Yeah I'm so exited for oculus rift to become something that is cheap and acesable to everyone, I really want to win this as I have really bad luck, for example last night I was karting in my kart hitting 60 miles an hour when my back tire flies off and is about £150 worth of damage hopefully my luck will change

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

For me, it has to be AR (Augmented Reality. Think real life HUD). Google glass isn't there yet, but I'm very interested to see where the technology goes.

wearable tech

and i consider as wearable tech anything that you put on yourself that's electronic, even a good old battery powered watch

but the possibilites are endless, like exo-skeletons and stuff like that, like in some sci-fi movies! *.*

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

next gen gamming

its getting all exiting after all these stuffs like oculas rift and everything is comming out :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

i think 3D printers are the next gen tech :D

3D printing. Something like this will eventually be in every home, just like when the massively expensive laser printers came into the picture.

Nowadays, printers can do a whole lot more than just print on paper.

So it will only be a matter of time until 3D printers merge with normal printers and become available for under $100.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Virtual reality. I love immersion.

I'm going to say 3d printing because there are so many projects you can do yourself with one.

Next-Gen Gaming. Can't wait to see what else steam and nvidia will cone out with. Maybe some remote game stream on devices other than shield.

it's VR Oculus Rift for me, since how i really love flight slim games.

back in the old days, when i build my first gaming PC, the first game that i bought was Microsoft Flight Simulator. and then there is Star Citizen, i hope Oculus Rift would mature when Star Citizen released.

Greatly looking forward to a good VR headset. If facebook doesn't fill it with ads the rift could very well be just that. 

Lead me astray.. to dreamer's hideaway. 

I love the wearable tech! Google glass + Pebble are awesome tech advancements

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Yeah, I love VR but tbh. I'm not going to be anywhere near using it. I would love a mechanical keyboard, quickfire tk is one of my choices because it's compact, has a backlight and all the keys I need. Love the white backlight with brown switches one, I would opt for that if I could. :)

Wearable tech is next on my list, mostly smart watches. I find them very usefull like all the time, not having to get the phone out of my pocket just to see the time or a message is pretty cool B)

I can't wait for a wider choice of 4k displays.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I chose TVs, or actually displays. Considering how much of my experience atm is looking at the screen I'm really looking forward to something new and an improved experience

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I've been watching wearables closely as of late. I like watches in general but prefer having a wide selection of less expensive watches over 1 or 2 quite expensive ones.

So I'd love to see a wearable that can be easily and relatively cheaply customized with straps, digital faces, etc...

I've also been looking into getting my first keyboard. But I have no idea what type of keys I'd prefer. No retailers around me have very many mechanical keyboards and the few that have them don't let you try any out.
I might have to utilize that Amazon return policy and try a few.

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

VR! Finally something new to look forward to in gaming. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Health Technology, you can keep enjoying gaming if you can stay alive.

i'm waiting till the day that the gpu's become so powerfull and the graphics so good that crysis 3 looks like shit and the power of a 780ti is equivilent to a cheap notebook

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace