Modis Geekstakes Sponsored Giveaway

nicklmg

thats a pretty nice keyboard ;)

Cant wait for the progress of VR. It is an exciting future for us.

3D printing for sure. Imagine the possibilities for both geek and non geek applications!

Instead of having to launch complete space vehicles, we can just send raw materials to a giant 3D printer in space! :)

Im really interested in how virtual reality is going to become in the future

a nice analog watch with hidden digital display would be really nice

3d printing is gonna be pretty awesome but the thing i want most is the Cherry MXRGB keyboards

VR all the way. So excited to actually be in the game.

I am in love with my g700s and I'm really interested in HSA and chip design.

3D printing has a long ways to go, but it's one step closer to replicators.

VR technology like Oculus Rift and Sony’s Project Morpheus are extremely innovative in that they take current technology and transform it into something next generation, something completely unimaginable 10 years ago. Google Glass is nice, but it is clearly in its early stages; therefore, I would like to wait and see. I am excited for technology like the Moto360. Pebble Steel is very nice too, but it lacks the power and glamour of the Moto360. Drones are cool, but they aren’t exactly next negation. VR will revolutionize the gaming experience. It is not merely a peripheral. Sooner or later it will become a component as vital as a controller or a set of mouse and keyboard. Overall, I think I am most excited for VR, because it is a dream set upon long ago, but only recently realized.

Virtual Reality is what I am most excited for. :D

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

I'm really looking forward to 3D printing because of all of the possible applications of it.

CPU:   Intel 3570K @ 3.4GHZ              GPU: EVGA GTX 570                          Case:    Cooler Master Storm Scout

MoBo: ASUS P8Z877-V LK                  SSD: 126GB Kingston SSD                 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212

RAM:  8GB GSkill Ripjaws                    HDD: 2TB Segate Barracuda              PSU:      OCZ 750W

I would definately love a new keyboard. I choose Next Generation TVs because the sharpness and colour would look amazing :)

I like pie

i5 4690k @ 3.5 Ghz  -- Asrock z87 Extreme 4 -- Asus GTX 970 Strix -- 8GB Kingston DDR3 @ 1600Mhz -- Phanteks PH-TC14PE -- Crucial M500 120GB SSD -- Seagate 1TB SSHD -- Super Flower 600W Semi-modular PSU -- Phanteks Enthoo Pro -- Benq GL2460 

Hopefully Facebook doesn't screw up oculus rift

3D printing for my modding projects!

I went with Home Automation. I love the idea of "smart lights" so I'm only keeping lights on when I'm actually in the room, or maybe it can automatically lock the door when I enter the house? Something like that, to me, is the most exciting thing on the list.

Considering how well my Microsoft PS/2 has been handling and outliving two of my mice from heavy use (of both) I think it's time I retire this thing if I can win.
I can't wait for Occulus Rift/VR!
As for 3D printers...
I've already got one :)

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.