JLCitadel
3 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

what did you edit to change the color

advrep-buttons color code?

addb7b922e9f37fe580225d76ede1e8f.png

2 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

advrep-buttons color code?

yeah, i think it's those lines. i just changed them and the buttons changed colors

4 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

scroll to the very bottom of the code.
ee7f17758b.png

Background color is the box and color is the icons in the box. (this shift+enter thing is already annoying)

ninja by @Jacona

Blarg

53 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

oh guys... if your having problems with stretchin gthe screen and all check this out.

@MyInnerFred yea i noticed gingers and was like wow so i made one lol

wait noticed what ?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Just now, TheGingerKid said:

wait noticed what ?

your png wallpaper. it has no background 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

8 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Much Kvlt

Sadly this isn't satire.

Wait, WTF is this?

I feel like this dude would be like a school teacher during the day, but then at night he unleashes his KISS rock band fantasies. 

Just now, That_Random_Guy said:

your png wallpaper. it has no background 

o-o damnit not again 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

3 minutes ago, Jacona said:

Wait, WTF is this?

I feel like this dude would be like a school teacher during the day, but then at night he unleashes his KISS rock band fantasies. 

Is he like this guy: http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Wagner_Antichrist/4467

4467_artist.jpg?5432

Used to be in the craziest Brazilian metal act and now has a phd and teaches at a high ranking Brazilian university.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

I'm sure daddy Fred told you about the birds and the bees.  No?  Point at him!  Point at him and laugh.  This is an American school!

It's some French dude obsessed with the underground black metal scene of my blood lands, so he makes really shitty music.  He disabled the comments because he doesn't like criticism.  

IM SO CONFUSED >.> 

not like that you fools 

eyebrows.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

4 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Fred is the baby daddy in your conception.

Where is my "wat?" button?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/boyhood/

Sounds interesting. Will be on Plex soon(TM).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just now, Vitalius said:

Where is my "wat?" button?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/boyhood/

Sounds interesting. Will be on Plex soon(TM).

much wtf , many whys 

Spoiler
Spoiler

6 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

What?....

weggFnn.jpg

dont ask me ... 

56aec57c40668_conversationover.gif.1a319

Spoiler
Spoiler

This new forum is not as easy on the eyes. Seems like there is so much going on at once. Don't have enough ADD to compensate.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

5 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

@Charger Check out my Profile banner.

You or someone should get keycaps printed like that. WASD lets you use images like that.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

20 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

@Charger Check out my Profile banner.

18 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

That's pretty cool!

HVzmNV7.jpg

Just found this feature

Picked a decent one for the meantime, going to look to see if I find something better.

come at me bros

Error: 410

19 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

You said you made Ginger, so you must be his dad.

Your dad doesn't love you.

tell me something i don't already know (he doesn't love me cuz i dont like tohou and his fav animu )

56aeccb298be3_disgonbegud.gif.e259d73d4f

Spoiler
Spoiler

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

I was adopted, I was picked.  You were a mistake, you are why Fred drinks.

~runs away crying~ "THATS NOT TRUE ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!" 

Spoiler
Spoiler

7 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

I now know what anime I'm watching next. This looks hilarious.

It's amazing

strap in for bad times and flipped tables ahead for the ending though

(you should probably go with sub, I know that you will but stating the obvious)

Error: 410

5 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I was picked, and you just said he hates you.

7 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I was adopted, I was picked.  You were a mistake, you are why Fred drinks.

You better watch that bullshittery. I haven't adopted anyone, and @TheGingerKid is not my son. 

S3adGlk.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

3 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

You better watch that bullshittery. I haven't adopted anyone, and @TheGingerKid is not my son. 

snip

where is the "rekt" button located lol /jk
where the hell you get all this art fred? i rarely see the same one twice

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

5 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

where is the "rekt" button located lol /jk
where the hell you get all this art fred? i rarely see the same one twice

Have you never been to the any of the booru's. Danbooru, Gelbooru, there is also Sankaku Channel, yande.re, e-shuushuu, pixiv.

*note I do not vouch for any of these being sfw

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler