Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Now do a burn in hahaha.

Enjoy your quality audio.

burning in headphones is pointless imo 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Lets not start this again

snip

c0965e80-57ac-0132-4234-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

that lip bite though   ^_^

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

burning in headphones is pointless imo

It's really an entirely psychological thing.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

It's really an entirely psychological thing.

I wouldn't be so quick on the draw I heard it effects the new drivers therefore effects the sound. Lots of articles to read about it.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I wouldn't be so quick on the draw I heard it effects the new drivers therefore effects the sound. Lots of articles to read about it.

but its still going to change as the headphones age and get used as well so yea , its like a stalemate

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

yeah :P

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Looks like asterisk war and failed knight are in a dead heat again.

Failed knight with with the currently stronger romance script, asterisk war with more mystery, plot, action.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

i just watched a rwby amv... i thought the animation was pretty funny and unique, has anyone seen the show and if so is it worth watching.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

i just watched a rwby amv... i thought the animation was pretty funny and unique, has anyone seen the show and if so is it worth watching.

Its very MEH ill say that much.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Got my k7xx today. #8644

attachicon.gif20151031_131032.jpg

Nice. Enjoy.

The fight scenes are good.

Blarg

Playing battleborn its okay i guess.

It feels like Tf2+Skyrim

Cpu:

Now do a burn in hahaha.

It's best done with a stove. 

Playing battleborn its okay i guess.

It feels like Tf2+Skyrim

Is it in closed beta?

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Is it in closed beta?

Pretty sure

Cpu:

I stopped downloading anime for a while, but streaming sucks ass. So, I re-purposed my sister's old laptop drive.

IpvJS5H.png

Watched some asterisk war today. 3shōnen5me.

Off-topic:

So "Twitch installs arch linux" is a thing. Not sure what to think about this. The "Twitch does stuff" thing is kinda weird imo.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

So I just confirmed unintentionally that the z3 compact is, in fact, waterproof. And I probably got a few gray hairs doing it.

Microsd cards are ridiculous. 128gb in something smaller than the nail on my little finger. I am very impressed.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Watched some asterisk war today. 3shōnen5me.

Off-topic:

So "Twitch installs arch linux" is a thing. Not sure what to think about this. The "Twitch does stuff" thing is kinda weird imo.

TBH I don't think it's even possible for them to install it.

When you boot from your arch iso you literally have nothing other then a terminal.

Your system isn't even bootstrapped.

You have to make partitons and the mountpoints for those partitions. Then you have to mark which one is the boot and I think EFI. Then you have to format all of them with File systems.

And then there is still a load of other things you have to do like making a user and I think a root user.

After all that you might be able to boot from your drive and start installing things.

But I highly doubt they will even be able to make a single partition let alone all the other things.

Edit: I forgot that the first step is choosing a keyboard layout. They are going to end up choosing some obscure crap that will make if so no one knows what is going on.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.