Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

8 episodes into Steins Gate. What a slow crawl.

give it a few more and it should get good , (hopefully)

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Episode 8 is where stuff starts happening, you did it! Now get ready.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

yep which is part of the reason why I still havnt finished it...

@helping that amount of storage is called dedication!

Yay, no homework for 3 days.  With this little sanity left should I watch Rosario + Vampire?

d6f.jpg

Do you have anything better to watch...?

COMIC SANS

1 episode of Gotham.  I have netflix, hulu, amazon prime, and crunchy roll.  Some girl is trying to make me watch it.  I am questioning it.

From what I hear it's pretty sketch. It is an ecchi anime after all...

COMIC SANS

11201173_863352793781894_865845398309652

i need a cat

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i need a cat

No. You need a giant dog in an alien costume.

Sadaharu-costume.jpeg

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

No. You need a giant dog in an alien costume.

cats are tsunderes so i have to get a cat

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Ready to spend hundreds of hours on the game? Yes? Good.

ugh

have disgaea 4; so many hours already needed for grinding

I've beaten the main story of Disgaea 4. As disgaeas go, relative to the first (imo, best) one, I'd say this one was good, but felt rushed towards the end.

I wish I could've played Xenoblade Chronicles. I've heard it is indeed good. The cover art alone looks awesome. 

Cover Art is like, 90% of the reason I buy a JRPG for console.

Related to that: Tales of Zestiria is not available for Linux.

siiiiiiiiigh

Duel-booting it is (wording intentional)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

one day i have a dream that VN creators will learn how to make skippable videos. 

Listen if you care.

one day i have a dream that VN creators will learn how to make skippable videos. 

Same for Far Cry 3 and 4 with their unskippable scenes. It's really nice on the first playthrough, helps you not to skip a scene by accident.

But this feature(or lack thereof) makes the next playthroughs feel sooooo effin long

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

play grisia for liek 20 minutes, yumiko tries to kill you with a stanley knife just to see if you are fast enough to dodge. best girl found

Listen if you care.

Same for Far Cry 3 and 4 with their unskippable scenes. It's really nice on the first playthrough, helps you not to skip a scene by a accident.

But this feature(or lack thereof) makes the next playthroughs feel sooooo effin long

burnout 3 is the worst offender, back in the day you had to watch a 10 minute tutorial and everyone that brought burnout 3 replayed it like 10 times

Listen if you care.

burnout 3 is the worst offender, back in the day you had to watch a 10 minute tutorial and everyone that brought burnout 3 replayed it like 10 times

I never played burnout 3 I had no money to buy it whatsoever and it's kinda hard to ask my parents for the money back then, since I was already recieving the yearly naruto, wwe, nba 2k games. plus some other mainstream ones like god of war(They didn't know it wasn't meant for kids lol)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I never played burnout 3 I had no money to buy it whatsoever and it's kinda hard to ask my parents for the money back then, since I was already recieving the yearly naruto, wwe, nba 2k games. plus some other mainstream ones like god of war(They didn't know it wasn't meant for kids lol)

lol i lived on granturismo, burnout and yu gi oh back in the day. got one game a year which was fia because my brother was older then me he got to choose. i hated fifa 

Listen if you care.

Same for Far Cry 3 and 4 with their unskippable scenes. It's really nice on the first playthrough, helps you not to skip a scene by accident.

At least the cutscenes shouldn't be longer than a few minutes at most, right? Right? Shouldn't go to ridiculous lengths + unskippable, a lá Kojima.

lol i lived on granturismo, burnout and yu gi oh back in the day. got one game a year which was fia because my brother was older then me he got to choose. i hated fifa 

I got maybe one game for christmas and one for birthday as a kid, mostly platformers like Crash (not the good old ones, the newer scheibe, whatever happened after Crash 6: Wrath of Cortex), but most of my time on PS2 was probably spent on Jak X: Combat racing. I didn't really get much games.

Then at some point i got an Xbox 360 (with own funds), borrowed most of the games I played from a former friend (like Halo 3 + Reach, latter of which I broke by accident), pretty much the only game I actually owned was CoD 6: MW2... Then got into PC gaming and sold that sh*t. :lol:

Unrelated: Regretting pulling off an all-nighter in order to try and fix up my sleeping rhyme which was significantly delayed due to autumn holiday... Can barely stay awake during classes.

My brain right now:

404_by_guuchama-d680p8v.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Someone from london who actually hates football. Well that's first, I never got into fifa until I started playing it back in 2011 when I could barely play with a ball anymore.

I've always wanted gta:sa on my PS2 I always had to beg my friend to borrow his copy. I couldn't get  a pc copy since stores here banned it from sales after the hotcoffee scandal.

At least the cutscenes shouldn't be longer than a few minutes at most, right? Right? Shouldn't go to ridiculous lengths + unskippable, a lá Kojima.

I got maybe one game for christmas and one for birthday as a kid, mostly platformers like Crash (not the good old ones, the newer scheibe, whatever happened after Crash 6: Wrath of Cortex), but most of my time on PS2 was probably spent on Jak X: Combat racing. I didn't really get much games.

Then at some point i got an Xbox 360 (with own funds), borrowed most of the games I played from a former friend (like Halo 3 + Reach, latter of which I broke by accident), pretty much the only game I actually owned was CoD 6: MW2... Then got into PC gaming and sold that sh*t. :lol:

snip

COD 4: MW is still the best COD to date, I should replay it some time soon.

I never played any Halo(except 1 which was on pc) it's mostly due to the fact that I was always a PS kind of guy.

meanwhile I just joined a scanlation group :) this is going to be hard, I'll be handling their proofreading, cleaning & redrawing(mahnwas and mangas another guy handles the manhua)

12096495_1015351325154642_30921990902453

officers being a baka gaijin

Listen if you care.

officers being a baka gaijin

>playing disgaea 4 with english voices

>characters pronounce tsundere as "tsun-de-re" (roll the r on re) as opposed to "tsun-deer"

... how is this word pronounced? I've always read it as Tsun (as in, tsunami) and Dere (as in, deer, the animal).

Well, guess I've looked like a weeaboo all my life. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

11201173_863352793781894_865845398309652

i need a cat

looks like not even cats can resist the power of the catgirls

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

as i got nothing to do while waiting for crunchyroll to stop being tsundere i might as well ask you guys this, in your opinion what is better so far from whats out for them asterisk war or chivalry of a failed knight imo currently the later is better but whats your opinion on them so far

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

as i got nothing to do while waiting for crunchyroll to stop being tsundere i might as well ask you guys this, in your opinion what is better so far from whats out for them asterisk war or chivalry of a failed knight imo currently the later is better but whats your opinion on them so far

Asterisk is pretty typical... It gets slightly deep later on... so far I'm really curious about Ayato's sister...

as for Chivalry, I feel pretty much the same... The wincest is awesome...

What I'm really hyped up about right now is Heavy Object...