Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I dislike super power stuff. And 'secretly sexual fantasies about little girls' sounds like you're being conceited, ignorant and confrontational as that's something that only exists in the imagination of elitists.*

*Unless we're talking about Kodomo no Jikan, that is. Which I hope we aren't. Ugh.

Well now you are trying to be confrontational.

I have been watching anime since 98' and I think Ive got a proper understanding of fun and engaging animations, and some cheesy colored jap drama mostly made up of fillers.

Well I'm on to Hanamonogatari now, I actually like this series its got some little life lessons in it but with out it being in your face about it.

i need to watch all the gatari...s...in whatever order they are lol.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I have been watching anime since 98' and I think Ive got a proper understanding of fun and engaging animations, and some cheesy colored jap drama mostly made up of fillers.

I think  maybe you're trying to push an objective idea onto something that's incredibly subjective....

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

"cough" School Rumble "cough"

"cough" "Cough" Lucky Star "cough"

"cough" Azumanga Daioh "Cough"

im not feeling too good.

oh...school anime? Cromartie High school.

COUGH for old school anime.

I think  maybe you're trying to push an objective idea onto something that's incredibly subjective....

Everyone is entitled to his/hers opinion.

And you really should learn to edit your posts, not make doubles :)

If you have been watching anime that long then you should understand stuff changes over time. Alot of the newer stuff isn't as you say it is. Maybe it doesn't appeal to you but that doesn't mean that it isn't good to at least someone else.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Everyone is entitled to his/hers opinion.

And you really should learn to edit your posts, not make doubles :)

ah....

tumblr_lnvtzjiY4J1qktqch.png

That wasnt even my final form.

NGE is the best thing thats ever existed ever.

also not english.....pls...no...no english....n...no dub...

From gamefaqs , this is a quote.

The Sword Art Online is not just the finest animu that Aniplex A-1 has yet crafted and an easy contender for the best animu of this animu generation, it may also prove to be animu's Citizen Kane moment – a masterpiece that will be looked back upon favourably for decades.

Wut?

VjiFgtH.jpg

That wasnt even my final form.

Please...how is that older then Astro Boy ? :P

But yeah Eva is great! still waiting to get my hands on 3.33 BD

and loving myself some Macross!

What are you clowns doing now?

talking about older anime, one of my favorite subjects!

IHyyDHy.jpg

Please...how is that older then Astro Boy ? :P

But yeah Eva is great! still waiting to get my hands on 3.33 BD

and loving myself some Macross!

I'm a huge huge huge fan of the remake (they are f*cking beautiful) movies but the series is much better. They announced a remaster of it...and I cannot be more hyped

Don't know if you find out tell me/

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Fred y u no answer in steam ? :(

Because I'm at work on my phone...

What's steam messages?...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm a huge huge huge fan of the remake (they are f*cking beautiful) movies but the series is much better. They announced a remaster of it...and I cannot be more hyped

wait...so ..how is that different from Eva 1.11-3.33 ?`??

or is it just a "HD" version of the old anime?

Don't know if you find out tell me/

apparently their up to anime this time.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

apparently their up to anime this time.

Are they now, that's weird @zappian is something wrong ????

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

wait...so ..how is that different from Eva 1.11-3.33 ?`??

or is it just a "HD" version of the old anime?

Its very very hard to explain but the movies [rebuild series 1.11+] are extremely compressed and the series is extremely deep compared to the movies. (but dear lord do the movies loooook sexy as f*ck)

if you dont mind minor spoilers [which you seem are almost already all the way through] here's demos take on the differences (and why he thinks the series is much better, which by the way I almost 100% agree with)

Dont take this as saying I dislike the movies...they are still some of my favorite pieces of animation ever made...being not as good as NGE isn't something to be sad about...you can be absolutely mind blastingly amazing and not be as good as NGE in my eyes..so..

[note that the first two videos have very little spoilerwise, the third is where it gets a little more spoiler full]

@CatCloud also watching demos overview makes me want to rewatch NGE series so much...damn that show is f*cked up and amazing....