HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

i like the HTC ONE M8's speakers and the camera software that lets you adjust focus even after taking the photo

It's such a classy looking phone! Would love to replace my terrible xcover.

Everyone is going to say the like the design, or innovative(ish) camera setup, but I'm going to say I love HTCs guts to stick around and do something different from the rest of that market. HTC was my first smartphone (Desire HD), and they have a long history of innovation. I hope they are around for the time to come.

PS, I'd love to have that phone!

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

I really like the amazing screen, and the design.

I love the design and build quality.

Think its time to leave the apple ecosystem. I love the microSD slot and speakers. 

My favorite thing was the Speakers!! klikk the link everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite thing about the m8?! Its everything better than my crappy nokia e71!

Think its time to leave the apple ecosystem. I love the microSD slot and speakers. 

I really like the design and the gun metal one the most, looks so nice. No need to mention the performance of that beast...

My favorite thing is that design, I really like that grey color and shape on the phone!  ;)

My favorite thing with HTC One M8 is that aluminum body, SD-card expansion and software navigation buttons! :)

Case: Fractal Design Define XL Modded for custom watercooling both for CPU and GPU MB: Asus ROG Hero VI MaximusRAM: 16GB @ 2GHz GPU: AMD 7970 3GB Refrence SSD: 2st OCZ Agility 3 120GB RAID 0 + 2TB HDD CPU: Intel 4770K Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 Mouse: QPAD 5K My Android Apps!

The sheer amount of metal used to make this phone is my favourite feature. I love phones with strong build qualities.

My favourite thing about the M8 is the larger battery with a longer battery life and a faster charging time.

My favourite things are the micro sd slot and the front facing speakers. Build quality is top notch also.

I like the new HTC M8 solely because it's the HTC mate. 

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

Love the build quality.

Nice video and thx for the giveaway!

| Lenovo ThinkPad E530 -- I5-3210M -- Nvidia 630M -- 4GB RAM -- 840 EVO 120GB SSD |

Amazing smartphone and nice review, Linus!

Really digging those boomsound speakers xD

my favourite thing about is that camera boy!!! is it good

when i  saw Linus's cat video and that badminton video i was amazed in the quality and also the amazing build quality and its looks :)

oh and by the way congratulations on your 1 year anniversary of mobile reviews they are great :)

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Very cool.  Might make Me change from My Galaxy S4.  Maybe... if I won one anyway.. lol.  Great review.