HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Best thing is the build quality and design hands down. Nothing else even compares!

My favorite thing is the battery life. the camera isn't bad either :D

Best thing about it's the sleek stylish brushed metal look. It just gives it that elegant and premium feel to it! 

I love this phone because of the fact that I have an iphone and i'm used to the superior build quality that apple and now also htc provide!

Cmon boys, click this link!

Why I like the phone? I like the fact that HTC was almost out of the Smartphone game - only to then come back and build the most badass one on the market!

I love how the HTC One M8 just owns all the Android Smartphones in the market. THE DUAL CAMERAS JUST OWNED IT.  I would rather have a HTC rather than a Samsung. No Doubt. And Linus' HTC One M8 Review just teases me to have one. I think it's time to let me have one and I'll be grateful forever to LinusTechTips. Let's see who wins and I hope I do. :) #LinusTechTipsIsAwesome :D

My favorite thing about this phone is that its 10x better than what I have now.

Wow this phone looks gorgeous, beautifully elegant. Would be lovely to have one of these :) 

Great review and giveaway!

I love the brushed metal design - I like the feel and weight over traditional plastic

Maybe I'll finally get an upgrade from my iphone 4. The dual camera feature looks awesome for photographers even if its a little gimmicky.

Good luck to everyone :D 

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

Out of all the HTC phones ive seen on shelves, and what my friends have shown me, this one would be the first one to catch my eye, I quite like the screen size increase but most of all, THE INCLUDED MICRO SD CARD SLOT!!!.

Enough said. Good luck to all /

The stereo sound speaker system is hands down one of the biggest advantages an HTC One delivers. And it's not even that difficult to copy for the other manufacturers. And it can compete with an iPhone in terms of build quality.

The thing I like the most about the One M8 is the industrial design and especially the metal gray finish.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

I love the design of this phone and it also has a MicroSD slot which is a HUGE+ for me. That's all. Good luck everyone, peace.  :rolleyes:  B)  :)

The best thing about the M8 is that it's better than my crappy One S.

The cat video looked so much better than I thought :3

I like the most the design and the build quality. My mom bought a galaxy s4 and for a phone that costs so high I expected a premium feel. But it was only a slippy plastic feel. I have a HTC one mini and it feels so good in my hand. Also the boomspeakers. However my one mini has smaller holes it is still better then ANY phone except the big brothers from HTC (one, one max, one m8). The speakers are loud enough and clear enough that it actually sound better then my 20€ earphones from Philips. HTC sense was for me the os. I used many roms and after every rom doesn't had that balance between simplicity and customizable I had to switch back to sense. No other phone gave me that sweet spot. And definitely TouchWiz not. Click that "gir*ffe" link or otherwise your parents will buy a galaxy instead of this phone if you don't win.

Awesome review. 

There's a lot a things that i like in this phone but the build quality is just miles away from every other phone.

Good luck to everyone  ;)