HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

first time poster, long time watcher. your videos are amazing

I remember getting my HTC Hero from Sprint four years ago and I loved how it worked with android and HTC sense at the time. With thier later offerings it seemed that Sense kept limiting itself.

Then last year, a friend of mine got ahold of the HTC One M7 and I saw that HTC got it together with the software just right. Keep it up HTC.

wow, great giveaway. Awesome phone, amazingly built, great screen. But the only thing that bothers me is no fingerprint scanner and no wireless charging. 

Work on it HTC.

I like the attention to detail and the build quality owob

The phone looks great other than the black bar at the bottom. 

HTC Sense i'm using it since first HTC Desire and can't wait to try this version :)

The build quality is one of the main reason I like both the HTC One M7 & M8.

This phone is actually beautiful, I really liked the iPhone 5's design but the M8 takes the cake for me now!

Well there is so many greats qualities about this great phone but one i´ll admire so much is it´s intituive screen that´s so much organized and much easier now to do multiple tasks :)

I think the best feature about the M8 has to be the speakers and ergonomics. I would really like to win one!

Personally the best feature I think is the IR emitter...while I don't really have a use for it, I do enjoy the concept of being able to use a phone as a remote

0b10111010 10101101 11110000 00001101

Clicked the link! Hopefully we get to 10k. The thing I like most about the M8 is probably how much metal is in the construction. That or the front facing speakers. The newest phone I've used is my Galaxy Nexus, and it just feels way too plastic-y plus the rear speaker is annoying and cramps my hand when I do the hand-cup trick. I'm in the market for a new phone and I would love to win this one! On a side note, I knew Slick was at PAX East but I didn't run into him once! What the hell?

My favorite thing has to be the amazing build quality of the M8

Really want this phone ;A; Had fun messing around with the 3D camera effect.

M8 is just an overall stylish phone that looks 10x better than my iphone 4s... Would love to win it so i can finally get away from Apple and join the Android crew :D

I've been waiting for this phone for a few months now and it's finally here! My favorite thing about it is those awesome boom sound speakers! I sure as hell hope I'll win one of those two, clicked the link above as well c:

I clicked the link and now I REALLY want to switch from my iPhone to the M8 (android in general). 

My favorite thing about the M8 is the front speakers, just amazing work HTC did on it, Number 1!

Fav thing about the m8 is the dual camera for depth of field!

The last HTC I had was a Desire. I think they've got slightly better since then... I'm pretty sure this is the best phone out right now taking into account everything apart from the camera. It could probably do with a few more "ultrapixels" but then again, 4MP is plenty for a phone used for casual photos and better low light performance is welcome. Finally an android device that matches Apple's build quality!

I have always been a HUGE fan of HTC. This seems like the best they have done so far... Hope to win!!