[CeBIT] Fractal design introduced the new NODE 804

SSOB

Links : http://nl.hardware.info/nieuws/39165/cebit-fractal-design-introduceert-node-804

Translated article : 

Fractal Design shows an interesting new case this CeBIT. In Hanover the Swedish company's new Node 804 showed a micro-ATX case with lots of internal space, extensive cooling capabilities and a surprisingly modest price - the appearance is like we are used from the brand, neat and unobtrusive. 

Hardware.Info Who Magazine # 1/2014 has read, knows that we were pretty excited about the Node 304 Fractal Design, a mini-ITX box with despite the modest dimensions much installation space and according to our test results, excellent cooling. Node so that now gets a bigger brother, the 804. This significantly larger enclosure accommodates micro-ATX motherboard, two long graphics cards, up to eight 3.5 "hard drives, two 2.5" disks or drives, a full-size ATX power supply and a slim-line optical drive for those who can not do without optical.

600px_fd804_01.jpg

600px_fd804_02.jpg

600px_fd804_03.jpg

600px_fd804_04.jpg

600px_fd804_05.jpg

Very interesting case IMO. discuss...

Interested in Business and Technology

It looks pretty difficult to build in for some reason. Though I could see it being good for some compact custom watercooling builds. 

wowowowow man dont spam the feed with too much news 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

wowowowow man dont spam the feed with too much news 

News everywhere :D 

News everywhere :D

theres only so much news people can take in :P 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Damn, that is sexy

theres only so much news people can take in :P

Theres more to come so prepare yourselfs!

This will be a huge success, can already tell! Especially with that price!

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

It looks like a better looking Bitfenix prodigy but with a standard side mounted mobo tray. Airflow looks a lot better than in the 304.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Does anyone else feel like they want to turn their head 90 degree to the left when looking at that third photo.

Intresting layout does anyone have dimensions on it?

I'm really digging the split cases that have been coming out sense the air 540.

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

I don't really like wide cases. They always look like some sort of printer/scanner.....

I don't get it...I mean it's already a bit big since it's a square why not do a horizontal design like that cooler master HAF XB ATX?

-------

Current Rig

-------

Good for a small-form factor video editing build. Plenty of room for storage, space for multiple GPUs, and a RAID card.

Come to think of it, this would be a good game streaming box. Throw two GTX 780's in there along with a ton of storage and stream games over the network.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

what is that thing?!? quick burn it! it must be bigger than most midtowers while only accepting matx boards.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I wish I knew about this before I bought the Air 540.

Ehhh, needs dual 240 rad support to be interesting to me, i guess you can mount a monsta 120 in the other chamber or something.

they should of go with a vertical psu, to make it even smaller

I've been looking for a microatx for a while, and nothing convince me, all are bigger than it should

i7 4770k @ Corsair H105 | Asus Maximus VI Gene | 8x2 Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | SLI €VGA GTX 780 SC ACX | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | Corsair HX850 | Zalman ZM-T2 | Samsung s23B300b x3
MSI E350IS-E45 | APU E350 | HD6310 | 4GB Kingston Valueram | V300 120GB + 2x2TB + 3TB | Cooler Master Elite Power 450W | Antec P180 White Mini | Aiwa NSX-BL24 | Samsung UN40B6000

Samsung Galaxy S5 ( SM-G900M ) | Snapdragon 801 Quad-core 2.5 GHz | 2GB RAM | Adreno 330 | SuperAmoled 5.1" 1080p | 16GB + 64GB | Li-Ion 2800 mAh | Skullcandy Supreme Sound ink'd 2

Ehhh, needs dual 240 rad support to be interesting to me, i guess you can mount a monsta 120 in the other chamber or something.

you can mount a 240 on either side in the roof, afaik.

What is the space over the PSU for?

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

Meh, don't like Fractal's cubes. They make alright towers, but their m-ITX and mATX boxes look uninspired and dull. BitFenix has them by the balls in that segment, both in class and edge.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.