Cooler Master - "Talk to the Product Manager" Live Chat & Giveaway

I have a HAF X and wish the case had better removable dust filters. Especially the one on the side near the Graphics card. I like the large fans that keep the case quiet.

Can we see something that can compete with 900D but with better materials and quality control?

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

I would love to see more cases for Home servers and Steam Machines.

Small clean aesthetics with plenty of room and cooling potential.

Home server cases:

Clean, quiet, itx, matax, 5-7 HDD cage with hot swap able bays.

Steam Machine case:

Quiet, itx/matax, ability to host a full length 2 slot high end card with good airflow to keep things cool, looks nice and clean.

Magnetic AIR filters, and get rid of the external 5.25 in slot in small and mid cases, use that room for something interesting.

1. Any chance of white HAF series cases? Could look really interesting.

2. No fan holes on windows. They look terrible.

3. Don't be scared to try things like dropping out the 5.25" bays.

HAF life 3 confirmed

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

"you have too see that this is a cooler master case"

and i think that's a problem. the CM design we got now with all the HAF cases just looks outdated to me, a little dusty. i think they should go with the time and try something new.

I'd like to see a case about the size of say a Nintendo Gamecube that could adequately replace a laptop for mobile gaming. That way I could have a mobile gaming rig of reasonable size that could be upgraded later. Does such a thing exist?

What i want to see from Cooler Master:

1. A cube case. Freaking love the new cube cases, especialy the 540 air from Corsair. I know you have the HAF XB, but i dont really like the design because it reminds me of HAF cases.

Ahem... That's probably because it is a HAF case... :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Ahem... That's probably because it is a HAF case... :D

oh really :P I ment that i wanted something that is like the Corsair air 540. when talking design

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Better cable management and bigger windows for itx cases. Also a new line of hyper CPU coolers for itx builds.

You guys could get a better itx cable management like the 200d from corsair, where the Motherboard is right on top of the psu which allows for cable management below the motherboard.

Less holes in side panels, and more windows!

Is it possible to fit a CD/DVD drive to the left and/or right side of the case instead of the front to make it look better and newer?

I think that if you just had a little section off of the bottom on the side of the case, like an L in a sense. and that side shoot off would hold the psu, and a shaft to run the cables along the bottom

I really like cooler master mesh cases because I also like enermax vegas fans and they looks very nice when put in front and I like the CM N600 but sadly I can't get it in Latvia, only the one without the window which I don't like.... :(

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

You could paint all your cases brown to make them stand.. ow wait. 
Nevermind! 

Is it even possible for CoolerMaster to start a new "thing" while allready having a signature? 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Will we see more Nvidia or AMD special edition cases, like we had for the 932 and HAF X? An Nvidia green HAF Stacker would be my dream case.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Fan Filters are a huge deal and for most to cost $10 each, all openings for fans should have built in filters

Is it possible to fit a CD/DVD drive to the left and/or right side of the case instead of the front to make it look better and newer?

^^^If I would have to have an ODD, it should be done like this!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

#LTTCMLIVE Need a stacker 915 with mATX support, and i'd get it in a heartbeat, would be amazing to get another 915 as a radbox for a dual 360.

( Dunno where to post this )

Please make a case like the, rvz01 tiki revolt steambox style.

What is the answer to corsairs 760t full acrylic window.  Although it looks great not a lot like that handle and structure might not be that great.  Is there something that Cooler master has in the works for more of a display case for the enthusiast that will at the same time keep solidarity.

Any future plans to create an ITX based NAS / Home Server case like Silverstone DS380? Its an awesome case but could use some coolermaster-ish design and airflow. The 8 3.5 hot swap drives and 4 more internal 2.5 drives are awesome, but could be positioned more logically. My main goal is a full home server which acts as a NAS / personal server with a clean and nice look and close to 0 noise. I hope I'm not alone. And possibly loose the SFX PSU and use an ATX.

The CoolerMaster 212 EVO is the CPU Cooler that is like a huge name (at least here on the forum and other forums I check), it's not expensive and my god it's suggested a lot. I'll be completely honest. There are a few other coolers out there that are a little cheaper and able to keep up or even beat the 212 EVO. But it's just the -> GET THIS ONE. For a lot of people who don't care about overclocking to much, just want to overclock a little bit wich is safe. 

My question is, how awesome is it to have a very loved product and what are plans for those "budget/performance" products, of course testing but.. how do you even start this?

Oké Timmytheintern, it has to be cheap and good! Go figure it out?  

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

This was a great idea.  I would love to see more of these.