Warhammer ET Vermintide + Warhammer 40,000 DoW GOTY Edition + Warhammer 40,000 KT + LoD Herald Just $1.00($0.25 each) on Humble July 14th

Paul Rudd

Humble Warhammer Bundle 2020 Just $1.00($0.25 each) Humble Bundle.

Retail value of the $1.00 bundle is $57.96.

The common Steam sale price total is approximately $14.22.

Warhammer End Times Vermintide 11,482 Very Positive reviews.

warhamverm.gif.f563c03da4798a4b3040173d7b3babde.gif

Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War Game of the Year Edition 3,356 Overwhelmingly Positive reviews.

warham40dawn.gif.dc89efbacd163ae04054bce75f904449.gif

Warhammer 40000 Kill Team 665 Mixed reviews.

killteam.jpg.4b48aaad4753ba3c924e1929a7dd5047.jpg

Legacy of Dorn Herald of Oblivion 107 Very Positive reviews.

legacyofdorn.gif.23d7de19e9f5ecd73ce0e4fdc7fd283f.gif

Don't play DOW3 if oyu get it.

Blood Bowl 2 is very fun. It's fantasy characters playing american football. You can kill the other players & all this crazy stuff.
Space marine is very well renouned (Not a GOW rip off.) you should shoot as much as you melee.

Finally... Dawn of War Game of The year edition is amazing. Pick up Dawn of War Winter assault after that, Dark Crusade after that & play the heck out of it. Finally get Soulstorm for the Ultimate apocalypse mod. Don't play Soulstorm's campaign. Trust me.

I love warhammer.

Is vermintide any good solo? Does it have a win state or is it just a typical horde/survival game?

#Muricaparrotgang

12 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Is vermintide any good solo? Does it have a win state or is it just a typical horde/survival game?

I played the first in a free weekend. It's like melee left 4 dead. It runs okay. Autodesk had a game engine at one point & that's what was used.

Yes, it has levels so there's a win state.

13 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Is vermintide any good solo?

Definitely. I played it for a good 5 hours when it was free on Xbox Live years ago. One thing I remember about it is just how good it actually is when I wasn't expecting much of anything from it.

13 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Does it have a win state or is it just a typical horde/survival game?

I can't remember exactly but I want to say yes and it's definitely not a typical horde/survival game. It's unique. Between games has this environment you're in that's kind of like you're in a Skyrim indoor environment. Tough to explain but it's very interesting.

A reminder that Kill Team is hard-coded to max out at 1080p.  The "hack" you'll find on the 'net for "4k" is to run it using the app borderless gaming (there are free, compiled versions, so you don't need to pay for it on steam unless you just want to support the dev; the github page only has the source code), which, afaik, does not in any way make it render higher than 1080p (but do correct me if you know!).  Also, there appear to be camera glitches when running the game

with vsync off (say, for higher refresh rates or something).  It's a fairly poor port of the XBLA/PSN title, as far as I can tell.  I even used a process tracker to find out where it was storing the config info and (ew) it stores it in the registry.  Changing it, however, does nothing, since the game will just re-edit it to 1080p and ignore any resolutions other than the ones it supports in-game, so I presume it's a constraint built-in to the game.  It's really unfortunate, since I remember the game being fun on the 360.  

On 7/14/2020 at 5:02 PM, fpo said:

Don't play DOW3 if oyu get it.

Care to explain a little more?  It's a series I've always wanted to get into ever since I built my first pc and bought Dawn of War and Winter Assault, but I got distracted by shinier titles like Crysis and CoD4 hehe.

On 7/14/2020 at 7:32 PM, JZStudios said:

Oh yeah!  My only complaint with the game is that the levels are fairly long, so the random drop nature of it is fairly odd; it's quicker to run through them with competent human players.  That being said, at least on level of difficulty I played on xbox, the AI was helpful enough.  Though there was always one character that seemed to like fall off of cliffs, or running too far tho lol.

50 minutes ago, metaleggman said:

Care to explain a little more?  It's a series I've always wanted to get into ever since I built my first pc and bought Dawn of War and Winter Assault, but I got distracted by shinier titles like Crysis and CoD4 hehe.

There's a reason Relic abandon the game. Trust me.

Picture an esport RTS at the height of "Let's make it an esport."

Yeah... that's why.

On 7/16/2020 at 6:46 PM, fpo said:

There's a reason Relic abandon the game. Trust me.

Picture an esport RTS at the height of "Let's make it an esport."

Yeah... that's why.

oof that definitely sounds bad