Do case manufacturers usually make opaque versions of their side panels?

Msuni

I have a Phantek Enthoo Pro M with a fibreglass side panel and I am looking for an opaque version of said side panel. Is this something case manufacturers usually make? 

1 minute ago, Msuni said:

I have a Phantek Enthoo Pro M with a fibreglass side panel and I am looking for an opaque version of said side panel. Is this something case manufacturers usually make? 

That sounds custom... I dunno that Phanteks use fibre-glass....

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

1 minute ago, Msuni said:

Pretty much almost never done as well why would you want to hide your parts when that's the point of a sidepanel window. Easy to do on your own tho. Just get a frosted glass window sticker and stick it on the inside.

Just now, Eighjan said:

That sounds custom... I dunno that Phanteks use fibre-glass....

I just meant the stock side panel, dunno why I said fibreglass. 

3 minutes ago, Msuni said:

I just meant the stock side panel, dunno why I said fibreglass. 

They supply it, new with either Acrylic or Tinted Tempered Glass side panels.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

22 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Pretty much almost never done as well why would you want to hide your parts when that's the point of a sidepanel window. Easy to do on your own tho. Just get a frosted glass window sticker and stick it on the inside.

Because I leave my PC on overnight a lot and the lights are too bright. Specifically the one on an RTX 2080ti, doesnt seem to be a way of turning it off sadly. Plus I have no RGB in my PC and it's under my desk so I'm not bothered about showing it off. 

11 minutes ago, Msuni said:

Because I leave my PC on overnight a lot and the lights are too bright. Specifically the one on an RTX 2080ti, doesnt seem to be a way of turning it off sadly. Plus I have no RGB in my PC and it's under my desk so I'm not bothered about showing it off. 

Making it opaque won't really help with light. I'd just put a black vinyl sticker over it at that point. Normally you should be able to control your light on the card tho.

2 hours ago, Msuni said:

Are you trying to tint the acrylic? Usually that's not something a manufacturer provides as an option. The only one I know of is the Meshify C, which comes in either tinted or non tinted glass (Originally came in tinted but a lot of people complained, that's the only reason two versions exist)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Are you trying to tint the acrylic? Usually that's not something a manufacturer provides as an option. The only one I know of is the Meshify C, which comes in either tinted or non tinted glass (Originally came in tinted but a lot of people complained, that's the only reason two versions exist)

I dont want to tint it, want a solid opaque panel to go on the side instead.